babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Well fair play to Babestation for giving us an alternative option via the internet. Mind you only last month I think it's fair to say that session would have been broadcast on BS1. Something isn't quite right about this channel at the moment, the word ofcom comes to mind sadly Huh

Nonetheless in the meantime they at least went the extra mile unlike some others that I dare not mention Rolleyes
01-04-2015 00:24
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MichelleKeeganLover Offline
Posting Machine

What the fuck has happened to babestation xtra i just turned over and it is all blurred what are they playing at? I really hope it is not going to be like this all the week now,they have really fucked it up this time i was looking forward to seeing lucy summers tonight Can someone complain to babestation please thanks.

I treat sex as something to be enjoyed, something to be savored, something to cling to, something to be indulged in whenever possible. The old slogan "Make love not war" was a very good one-Mary Millington
01-04-2015 00:28
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
01-04-2015 00:47
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I don't know why BS couldn't have shown the blurred out 2-4-1 web show on Sky channel 945 and broadcast BS Xtra on 908 as normal, or broadcast BS Xtra on 945 while they were broadcasting the blurred out web show on channel 908 .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 01:03 by mr mystery.)
01-04-2015 00:57
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well I've said before that I don't understand why Babestation don't make use of the extra channel, particularly on nights where I have seen them put 3 babes all on the one channel.

'Well at least they never tried to charge for the Xtra 2 for 1 show because if they did I'd imagine you'd be feeling a bit mugged off right now I'd imagine, for as good as it was it didn't even get close to encrypted material.
01-04-2015 02:01
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Not the most successful April Fools ever was it Big Grin

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
01-04-2015 05:33
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

After watching tonights show my gut instincts are not good. I don't know about anybody else but I picked up a bad vibe from the onset. I know I've been quoted numerous times saying that BS blows hot and cold all the time but tonight felt different, it felt more definite. I sincerely hope I'm wrong in this but I just have an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that the dreaded ofcom have just dealt a fatal blow to our beloved channel.

What made me immediately suspicious that all is not right is the web only naked 2 for 1 between Delia and Lucy, last month at this time that would have been broadcast on BS1 the channel that has the Dutch Licence, the one that has always claimed and quite rightly so because up until now it has always delivered on it's promise that it could go further than any of the rest.

Even BS Blue and Xtra again up until recently have also tended to push things a hell of lot further than any of the rest of the ofcom babe channels on the EPG. I think right now somebody or something has put the knife right into the heart of all the BS Channels.

Back in 2012 an attempt from ofcom to take BS down a peg or 2 via nicam ultimately failed and that was just over 3 years ago. I fear that BS haven't gotten off so lightly this time, I fear that ofcom have managed to manipulate a way round the overseas licence loophole.

Tonights line up was arguably one of the best BS could have put out but they all just seemed well off the pace and for the majority of the show it was topless only with only a few brief moments of full nudity. It wasn't the norm at all. I could be wrong in my gut instincts but it all felt very final tonight with a dramatic shift in policy.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 05:50 by Scottishbloke.)
01-04-2015 05:48
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

After reading all the comments on here, it's a good job I was watching Tiffany's oil show on GGTV insteadBig Grin

And if Scottishbloke is right about BS being finally got by ofcom, then they have only got themselves to blame. On Dannii's 2nd night on the channel she stopped at least 3 times and asked someone if she would get them into trouble by advertising that infamous video. So if they have been got, then that would be a good example as to why.

I hate the ofcom rulings as much as anyone else, but unfortunately they are the law. And the one thing I hate even more than ofcom and their rulings, is people who constantly keep trying to break the law.

As for BS1 if that channel has been censored it would be a big surprise, especially as it's got a foreign license. and nicam have never been bothered about complaints regarding BS before.

Plus the test card they were using last night was rubbish, it didn't even have the blackboard or the clown in the middle of itWink

And no matter what I really think of this channel, I still hope that Scottishbloke is wrong. Although I've noticed that Dannii's shows do seem to have been toned down a lot compared to when she first joinedbladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2015 09:37 by iluvcathy.)
01-04-2015 08:58
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

The blurred screen was just totally daft!
01-04-2015 11:54
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-04-2015 11:54 )murphdogg11 Wrote:  The blurred screen was just totally daft!
Was it on all night?
01-04-2015 12:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV