babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

terence Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
haven't you heard, cucumbers prefer blondes! Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
08-03-2015 18:29
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cheesy Grin Offline
Losing the will

[Image: Whats-the-difference-between-being-hungry-and....png]

The last days are here...
08-03-2015 18:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
forumdude Offline
Master Poster

Yes nevermind other girls doing better shows,nobody wants the likes of caty cole etc doing this sort of thing Rolleyes
08-03-2015 18:51
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

sorry if this has been posted already, but noticed tonight that the babestation stream have the high medium low settings back on
09-03-2015 00:28
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ they're still of variable quality even on "Hi" though.

Wink Anyways, come on Paige...Preeti's put her pants back on after a fairly lengthy naked stint, and Lori's well....you know Lori..WinkTongue....so how's about it ? Big Grin

At least 2 babes out of the three channels need to be naked at any one time, isn't that the rule ? Wink

Wink Take pity...we can't all stay up til 3am. Tongue
10-03-2015 00:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

off on a tangent.....
the subject of day time naughty chat...
when are BS gonna extend it to night times... (as long as the girls are willing and not just using it to top up there income and piss off callers by not showing AKA cali)
im sure theres plenty of guys who would call it @£3pm if they were gonna get to see pussy as well as t'n'a.
as a caller to daytime naughty chat i know i would.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015 17:37 by HEX!T.)
10-03-2015 17:33
smr182 Offline
Senior Poster

What's this "2 minute countdown until my phone is logged in" bollocks all about? What it really means is "here's two minutes where you're guaranteed to not speak to me", so what's the point calling? That the girl is on screen and the phone ISN'T logged in for her to be ready to take calls make the station look amateur, in storyline terms. Considering this is a relatively new phenomenon, it makes it look like the channel suddenly has a raft of technical problems with the phones! I really don't get it. It's basically broadcasting "we want all you guys queuing so you can be paying for nothing right now." I know that the whole gig is about making cash over viewers/callers' actual satisfaction, but why be so transparent about it?
10-03-2015 23:08
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

And the above point is made even worse by an even phenomenon where they " restart the show " a con where the phone is logged out then logged in again so anyone waiting is cut off.
11-03-2015 00:27
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah, really looks like they are either on calls or pretending part of the time, and every few minutes they tell us that their calls are empty.
11-03-2015 01:12
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Well it looks like Babestation has a resident DJ in the house tonight... Iv noticed that yesterday afternoon the background music changed and that same music is now playing on tonight.. Are BS once again trailing out new music...... Or it might be Ms Lolly Badcock behind the sinces mixing the decks... BS should go back to the music they had at the old studios... But still I don't mind this new solofull house music they've been having on in the past year... It catchy.

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
11-03-2015 01:21

Click here to watch Babestation TV