babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

AprilFools Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Totally unwatchable tonight. stopping and starting on the web stream. Obviously the money that rolls in clearly isn't going on improving their internet connection. Grrr
06-03-2015 01:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ceasman Offline
Banned

Hold on, looks like someone has woken up and turned the mic on .
Well done, you've completed part of your job, shame it's 3 hours late !!

Wonder if they will tell Preeti and Maddy they wasted 3hrs on the mic?
06-03-2015 02:05
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ I wonder what would have distracted the producers so much for them to not turn on the mic???

What do you think it was?
06-03-2015 02:08
ceasman Offline
Banned

Well I've seen it all now, put the tamest girl (delia) of the night onto the "naughtiest channel" . The producers have really excelled themselves tonight, could have been a good night without Lori hogging Bs1 but instead we get the same old tired shite !!! Same sets, same girls, same "climax" "listen in" and "quick fire " lines. It's not the girls at fault it's the producers, with a bit more thought into the planning the shows could be much better but looking back through this forum it's seems lots have been saying this for quite a while but BS just don't seem to listen.
Oh well, sure Lori will be back on bs1 with her constant annoying talk about being the dirtiest girl (even though she won't do bsx or similar) all night again over the weekend as is the norm
06-03-2015 03:32
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(06-03-2015 03:32 )ceasman Wrote:  but instead we get the same old tired shite !!! Same sets, same girls, same "climax" "listen in" and "quick fire " lines.

And that point is exactly the same as what I've said on another thread about Dannii always starting on the same set and doing the same routine, and got slated for it. It is not the girls fault, it is the fault of the producers at this stupid station. They only seem to be interested in one thing and it isn't variety, and eventually people will start getting bored with it. Regardless of how beautiful the girl is that's on screen, there's only so much she can do before she starts repeating herself. And if the mic isn't working, well....

A good example is the shower set, it re-appears after months unseen then after 1 night it's gone again. Yet we see other sets on night after night.

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 09:43 by iluvcathy.)
06-03-2015 09:24
iluvcathy Offline
Missing Robyn Ryder

(06-03-2015 02:08 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I wonder what would have distracted the producers so much for them to not turn on the mic???

What do you think it was?

2 guesses you're referring to someone who's name begins with D. And the way people go on about her, it makes me wonder if BS really need any other girls at all?

Of course it could be somebody failing to do their job properly, by ogling another woman instead of concentrating on what they should be doing. Which is not very fair for the poor girl on screen who's been talking for ages, when nobody can hear her. I bet she wasn't pleased when she went off set, I know I certainly wouldn't bebladewave

I AM STILL ONLINE, BUT NO LONGER DO ANY RECORDING UNFORTUNATELY

PLUS I DO NOT HAVE COPIES OF ANY OF MY PREVIOUS RECORDINGS EITHER, SO THERE'S NO POINT ASKING ME
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2015 09:50 by iluvcathy.)
06-03-2015 09:29
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(06-03-2015 09:24 )iluvcathy Wrote:  
(06-03-2015 03:32 )ceasman Wrote:  but instead we get the same old tired shite !!! Same sets, same girls, same "climax" "listen in" and "quick fire " lines.

And that point is exactly the same as what I've said on another thread about Dannii always starting on the same set and doing the same routine, and got slated for it. It is not the girls fault, it is the fault of the producers at this stupid station. They only seem to be interested in one thing and it isn't variety, and eventually people will start getting bored with it. Regardless of how beautiful the girl is that's on screen, there's only so much she can do before she starts repeating herself. And if the mic isn't working, well....

A good example is the shower set, it re-appears after months unseen then after 1 night it's gone again. Yet we see other sets on night after night.
The platform set is the worst as it gives the girl nothing to interact with, yet it is on more times a week than Ant & Dec
06-03-2015 10:10
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

As others have said,last night could have been epic,but down to some pretty awful producing/taming down it was mostly boring and far too safe,several opportunities were missed and their 241 pairing choice was awful,Maddie did try but as usual Preeti didnt really look like she wanted to be there,she is good solo but its been quite a while since she did a proper 241 with anyone,and although Dannii was good in the office,by the time she finally appeared on BS1 it was gone 3am meaning that although she went naked and oiled up,the damage in terms of woeful production decisions had already been done,in summary a good line up poorly managed leading to a woeful excuse of a 241 and Danni not getting on BS1 early enough in the night,i would say lets hope for better things tonight,but of course its the weekend so BSX is all they care about,so the chances of Summerwood being put together on BS1 at a reasonable time are fairly remote if last night is anything to go by.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
06-03-2015 12:33
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

I only glimsed the channels last night but I have to agree about the Maddie Preeti 241. From what I saw Preeti especially didn't seem into it so I lost interest. My take is 241s should only be done when the chemistry is right between both babes, or don't bother. But if punters call up regardless, it's a meaningless opinion anyway.

Was Beth on last night? Have a feeling her & Dannii would really make a combo Big Grin
06-03-2015 14:44
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

Would the last person to leave the house please turn on the mic Smile
06-03-2015 14:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV