babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

TheProf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(29-01-2015 01:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  For all those Lori whingers on this forum isn't it interesting to see just how dull this channel is without her presence. Not only does she raise the bar herself but she also manages to raise the game out of the rest of the babes. I hope she's back on again very soon Cool

It has been truly liberating to have consecutive nights without pain-in-the-arse Lori hogging the BS1 channel with her endless prattling on the mic, and her 'I-need-a-wee' type gyrations. Not to mention her Oscar award winning 'Climaxes'.
She is so annoying that personally I don't find her sexy at all any more. She actually looks better with clothes on!

As for your perception of the effect on the other babes (which I don't agree with) - they will be aware that they are only filling in temporarily whilst Lori and Preeti are on leave, and won't get a regular slot on BS1 whatever they do!
29-01-2015 10:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eyres42 Online
Posting Machine

Sarcasm may have been missed by a few here...
29-01-2015 13:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-01-2015 01:26 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  For all those Lori whingers on this forum isn't it interesting to see just how dull this channel is without her presence. Not only does she raise the bar herself but she also manages to raise the game out of the rest of the babes. I hope she's back on again very soon Cool

As for Levi, Babestation need to punt her to fuck. She's fucking cannon fodder.

think for a lot of people sb it's the other way round, Bs is dull with her presence and is not dull and improves when lori isn't on mainly because lori tends to dominate the night when she's on, especially on bs1 along with they don't like the show she does. also disagree that when she's on she gets the other babes to raise their game because the other babes will do their own show to bring in the calls etc and wont be influenced by what lori does at all

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2015 16:12 by Rammyrascal.)
29-01-2015 16:11
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(29-01-2015 16:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think for a lot of people sb it's the other way round, Bs is dull with her presence and is not dull and improves when lori isn't on mainly because lori tends to dominate the night when she's on, especially on bs1 along with they don't like the show she does. also disagree that when she's on she gets the other babes to raise their game because the other babes will do their own show to bring in the calls etc and wont be influenced by what lori does at all

To be fair rammy for someone who has an anti-babestation agenda you don't moan as much as you used to so nice one but we all know you would be a lori fan again if she went back to your favourite channel, you're not fooling anyone. Anyway, no idea how there is so many babestation fanboys and plants on the forum nowadays, it's the most repetitive of the lot, and yes i do include lori in that, the channel is to blame, not her
29-01-2015 18:24
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Since Lori moved to Babestation Rammy has only made 43 posts in her discussion Thread, when she was on Studio66 Rammy made 156 posts of praise which actually made him the highest poster Rolleyes

Same babe - Different channel Smile
(This post was last modified: 29-01-2015 18:31 by Scottishbloke.)
29-01-2015 18:31
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

I can't believe the leicester lovely didn't catch on Wink
29-01-2015 18:50
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JohnTT Offline
Junior Poster

Come on Babestation! WANNA SEE TIFF AND MADDY doing a 2-4-1!!Smile
30-01-2015 01:57
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Maddie - trying to clean the camera lens, and making it worse Rolleyes

Too much oil splashing about, I think Smile
30-01-2015 02:33
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Just think that in many countries, men would love to see a naked girl like Lori thrashing about on free TV every night. But we moan about such suffering inflicted on us every night.

Lucky for us that Ofcom are working on a way to put us out of our misery Shy
30-01-2015 11:58
DeadPanStan Offline
Senior Poster

Say whatever praise you like but yet another night on BS with no variety in girls. Snore.

Contribute Or Go....!!!
30-01-2015 12:34

Click here to watch Babestation TV