lazercutgold Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Hd cameras please lol or new onees
21-12-2014 18:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlemagne Offline

(21-12-2014 14:43 )davetherave57 Wrote:  ^^Leigh & Beth are the new Morecambe & Wise... Beths even wearing Erics old glasses..... bring me sunshine Smile

Didn't one of them have short fat hairy legs. Wink
21-12-2014 18:49
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2014 18:49 )Charlemagne Wrote:  
(21-12-2014 14:43 )davetherave57 Wrote:  ^^Leigh & Beth are the new Morecambe & Wise... Beths even wearing Erics old glasses..... bring me sunshine Smile

Didn't one of them have short fat hairy legs. Wink

Yes........Leigh Wise Does Smile
21-12-2014 23:46
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

OK, moving on from the burning questions of the moment to the mere idle speculation :

what's with the new sofa position in the boudoir set ?

[Image: image-ED7C_5497598B.jpg]

Tongue Now we need a telescope to see the babes as they're forced to stand right at the back ? Huh

There are just no positives to this situation that I can see...er.....oh...

[Image: image-8E46_549753D6.jpg]

...OK, maybe that actually works, but I still need convincing, say a good long session of Preeti doing this knickerless Big Laugh

Seriously I don't think it's very smart - it doesn't allow for 2-4-1s and will restrict the range of poses/movements possible generally ?
Is it intended to keep the babes on their feet ? No lying down on the job ? laugh
22-12-2014 00:42
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Was Cali wearing heels in that picture, can't believe she's that much taller than Ashley?
22-12-2014 00:44
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(22-12-2014 00:44 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Was Cali wearing heels in that picture, can't believe she's that much taller than Ashley?

Honestly don't know - couldn't see her feet at all, they were always out of the frame.
Guess she must have been, either that or the set is slightly raised up or something in the corner.
Ashley does also look as if she's slightly leaning back/ "sitting" against the wall/that picture frame, so maybe that's also exaggerating the height difference.
22-12-2014 00:50
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Cali has these on now...

[Image: image-C3DC_54977629.jpg]

...so if she was also wearing them earlier that probably answers the question.

EDIT : or then again, maybe not, just checked my earlier caps and found this...

[Image: image-4B6F_54977C0C.jpg]

This one suggests Cali was just in her stocking feet after all, no heels ? Maybe Ashley is tiny ? Tongue

Good to see Cali back and with a set to herself now but unfortunately she seems to be doing a domination show now which is not my cup of tea really.
(This post was last modified: 22-12-2014 03:08 by M-L-L.)
22-12-2014 02:41
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(21-12-2014 18:00 )lazercutgold Wrote:  Hd cameras please lol or new onees

Guessing all cameras they have are hd ones prob is when the pictures are converted Wink

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
22-12-2014 02:49
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Tongue OK sorry to harp on about "sofa-gate" but I see now both Cali and Ashley have been using that set and sitting on a stool right against the back wall. WTF is the point of that when there's a bloody great sofa already on the set taking up most of the space ?

So the range of movement is zero and the camera set up is consequently pretty boringly static, to avoid showing bits of the sofa in the foreground obscuring the babe.

OK - Cali's stint was supposedly one of these domination things, but Ashley's shift that's now following doesn't look like it is.

Wink Is there something wrong with the sofa ? - has it been pushed against the wall as a temporary act of disablement : has an enthusiastically bouncing Lori or a contortingly oily Jada runined its structure and/or covers? Has there been some calamitous spillage of oil or other liquids eek that's rendered it unusable ? Big Laugh
22-12-2014 03:48
bob roberts Offline
Senior Poster

(22-12-2014 03:48 )M-L-L Wrote:  Tongue OK sorry to harp on about "sofa-gate" but I see now both Cali and Ashley have been using that set and sitting on a stool right against the back wall. WTF is the point of that when there's a bloody great sofa already on the set taking up most of the space ?

So the range of movement is zero and the camera set up is consequently pretty boringly static, to avoid showing bits of the sofa in the foreground obscuring the babe.

OK - Cali's stint was supposedly one of these domination things, but Ashley's shift that's now following doesn't look like it is.

Wink Is there something wrong with the sofa ? - has it been pushed against the wall as a temporary act of disablement : has an enthusiastically bouncing Lori or a contortingly oily Jada runined its structure and/or covers? Has there been some calamitous spillage of oil or other liquids eek that's rendered it unusable ? Big Laugh

You've chosen the two most inert/unimaginative performers. Not the sofa's fault. Bounce

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world she has to walk into mine!
22-12-2014 08:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV