babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

henry_hd Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
I agree with you there on the picture quality. Clare and studio 66 go together perfectly, because she isn't one for all the cheesy costumes and lingerie. She has a fantastic body and shows it off properly not covered up by silly outfits. I want to get a girl naked I'm not interested in putting more clothes on her. Clare has a real casual and also glamourous style that really shines at studio 66. She goes from a sexy dress to a pair of tight jeans a hat and converses but she stays naked 90% of the time, which I find a whole lot sexier then the old school overdone to death same old outfits. Plus the biggest reason of all s66 has a bathtub/shower set they use more on nightshows, which for me is reason enough.

That's why I'd be so happy to see paige green back there too because her and Clare share a very similar style.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 13:22 by henry_hd.)
13-12-2014 13:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(13-12-2014 11:52 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 08:10 )Bandwagon Wrote:  So he who phone's the most has the loudest forum voice I take it?
What about the people that can't afford to call as often but like to have a crack in here? Should they stop posting and close their accounts with immediate effect and bow their heads in shame?

No I'm not saying that at all but I'm pretty sure that the callers are the audience that any of the channels are interested in as they are the ones who pay the wages. The anti Lori brigade do bang on about her and in the interest of balance I thought I would point out another viewpoint.
it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference if i called BS all night anyway as im only one person and as i've said before Rex calls the channels a lot so why don't BS listen to him?

i'd be interested if BS did sign someone like Claire or Electra Morgan surely only they can knock Lori off her perch, but if that happened i reckon Lori would leave BS as she craves the spotlight, although tbh i don't think there is anyone out there that can replace Lori i just can't see BS putting her on the bench so to speak, give it another 5-10 years perhaps

anyway as much as i like to talk about this subject i don't want to end up pissing off one or two people on here that i get on well with who are big Lori fans, i wouldn't like it if they slagged of my fave babes often although i probably wouldn't go all white knight like Rammy would
13-12-2014 16:59
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(13-12-2014 04:53 )HEX!T Wrote:  not just yet anyways. shes a standout on s66 thats for sure.
clare is all woman, and boy does she know it. she defiantly has that "sleazy but demure" thing down pat and we love her for it.

She is certainly a standout there now as their best girls left to join BSBig GrinBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2014 17:14 by Danzig.)
13-12-2014 17:13
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(13-12-2014 04:31 )snookered147 Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 01:18 )Joey 27 Wrote:  although im not a fan of Claire Richards i would love to see BS sign her up, but i bet she will be stuck on BS xtra and BS blue when Lori is on, this will then prove its not just down to money and call stats, have BS ever tried to sign her?

Cannot ever see Clare moving anywhere to honest.

Same here snookered. I can't see clare joining another babeshow. When she leaves s66, I think she'll leave the babeshows and the adult industry altogether

Piper Niven Superfan
13-12-2014 19:41
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

if everyone loved all the girls this thread would be so boring.....i would never say a bad word against ANY of the girls...its just the length of time some of them are on which is usually the main moan on here,in my eyes anything over an hour and it does tend to get a bit samey,bit like the fake orgasm sessions that are now running out of steam imho...
13-12-2014 23:36
HEX!T Away
Retired

(13-12-2014 17:13 )Danzig Wrote:  
(13-12-2014 04:53 )HEX!T Wrote:  not just yet anyways. shes a standout on s66 thats for sure.
clare is all woman, and boy does she know it. she defiantly has that "sleazy but demure" thing down pat and we love her for it.

She is certainly a standout there now as their best girls left to join BSBig GrinBig Grin
dunno about that. mica wasnt great when she was at s66. her move to babestation caused her to lift her game.
danica left a long time ago as did charlie.
caty well shes good no matter where she goes.
as for the rest i found them pretty meh! which is what i think of pretty much all the current lineup on s66.
recently they have hired karla and let her go. no idea why because i saw potential.
but hey this is supposed to be a babestation thread no an s66 1 Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
14-12-2014 00:57
gpops Offline
Junior Poster

(13-12-2014 23:36 )davetherave57 Wrote:  if everyone loved all the girls this thread would be so boring.....i would never say a bad word against ANY of the girls...its just the length of time some of them are on which is usually the main moan on here,in my eyes anything over an hour and it does tend to get a bit samey...

You are so right. Repetition is only useful, in-so-far as when it's used on the pork flute. Wink

When they leave one babe on one channel for an hour an a half plus, then it, in my opinion, gets boring, and Li'l gops has trouble staying up.
If they're going to have a babe on for that long, then the producers need to mix it up, somehow. Add another babe, some oil, a different set, or any other means that come to mind.
After twelve years, it's understandably difficult(was going to say 'hard', right then) to freshen things up, but leaving the same woman on the screen on the same pointless platform set... is getting old. Fast.

They say a man has only a limited amount of erections in his lifetime.

If that's true, then I'd rather not waste mine, by staring at the screen, with Li'l gpops in hand, waiting, just waiting for something new and exciting to happen.
Please, BS producers, don't waste my erections.
Li'l gpops is counting on you.Smile
15-12-2014 08:42
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(15-12-2014 08:42 )gpops Wrote:  When they leave one babe on one channel for an hour an a half plus, then it, in my opinion, gets boring

But some channels leave one babe on one channel all night long.
15-12-2014 14:38
gpops Offline
Junior Poster

You're right, Count, I know, but I'm stuck with a freeview box, so I've only got a limited selection. I don't post on the other channels' thread, because I can't watch themSad, and I wouldn't be able to give them the attention and dedication that you guys obviously do.Smile
I am not as familiar with the gorgeous likes of Olivia Berzanc, Clare Richards, Kara De La Hoyde, or all of the other wonderful vessels of release that grace the Sky channels.
I'm a low tech kind of guy, but I've more than made do with Babestation and the late Bang Babes.
That, and my memories.
Oh, Amanda Rendall, hanging from the rafters, on Bang Babes. That was a great show.
Emily Dean and Tori Lee, on Bang Airways... Priceless.
Then there was this one(of many) 2-4-1s, with Candy Sexton and Lolly Badcock(miss you girls), where they just snogged and snogged for their entire show. Lolly sucked on Candy's tongue at one point, making me have to clean my TV.Wink
Then there was Ree Petra, in the shower, on Babestation... I got it in my eye, that time.
15-12-2014 15:55
HEX!T Away
Retired

mate you dont need a skybox to watch the channels. you can watch them on a mobile/lappy/pc with just a browser and a web address. there is no good reason to miss out if you have more than a 4mbps web connection. although some channels (RLC) do there best to discourage you from watching on the web its easily remedied. i cut the cord to sky about 18 months ago and havent regretted it 1 bit. i get all the programs i wanna watch off services like netflix and bbc iplaya.
the babe channels can be found on rampant tv, babes from tv or better still links on this site (at the top of every page).

you really dont need a tech degree to get em to work so dont be intimidated that the shows is web based. (if you need help then my pm box is open)

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2014 16:33 by HEX!T.)
15-12-2014 16:32

Click here to watch Babestation TV