babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(04-12-2014 16:42 )Joey 27 Wrote:  it took liverpool long enough to drop Gerrard and he's been shit for ages, but cos he is steven gerrard they won't get rid of him, clearly BS show great loyalty to Lori and won't ditch her even when she is 40, her screen time has got to ridiculous levels in recent weeks and before anyone says "then don't watch" i don't but even when flicking onto BS1 for 2 seconds at 12:01 am then again at say 12:45 and then again at say 1:10 and still seeing Lori on annoys me,
Lori is the John Cena of BS laugh She might well be amazing, but her act never changes. Familiarity breeds contempt. Quite a lot, it seems.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
04-12-2014 19:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

Thank u Lacey fan Smile always good to see your comments
So apart from Lacey who else are you a fan of?
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 20:11 by ultra07.)
04-12-2014 20:04
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(04-12-2014 13:53 )KerrAvon Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 10:29 )TheProf Wrote:  The opinions of the fans, and even phone revenues, don't seem to be of any interest to the BS hierarchy. There is no point in recruiting new talent unless and until their are regular time slots for them. What a waste!

I find that part rather hard to believe. To me BS, more than any other channel, will use any means to extract maximum revenue. I think that'll influence who's more liable to get most airtime.

It is hard to believe, but the evidence of our eyes is that no-one seems to call Lori (& other) for a considerable slice of her shift. She then jumps up and down and swears at the camera waves the 'phone etc. claiming that no-one is on the line.
It is logical to assume that if there aren't any callers - where is the income to the channel coming from to justify her many appearances?
Some posters on this board have explained this away as a hoax -with it all a pretence, and in reality callers are not being put through but just stacking up at their expense.
When I have called Babestation channels to talk to Maddie / Jada / Beth etc. I have always eventually got through to the girl concerned.
So - I would like to know if any posters here have any experience of calling a Babe and left hanging on the line while the girl claims to have no callers?
04-12-2014 21:00
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Lori has now overtaken Lolly Badcock as the girl with the best call stats ever, the reason?.... She knows her stuff Smile
She constantly waves her phone even when she has a call, and goes on the mike during calls to get a shit load of guys in the queue Wink

#Legend
04-12-2014 21:43
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Smile I've probably called the shows only a dozen times in total and never to Lori...so how relevant/useful this post is..is debatable -

but anyway I think only once actually achieved actually getting through ... and that was despite calling on nights when there was a lot of phone waving and pleading for calls by the babes concerned. So let's just say I don't always believe babes onscreen when they say there's no-one on the line.

Plenty of those times I have been stacked in a queue while I've heard the babe say there's no callers, and heard the bloke at the front of the queue bleating "Hello...Hello...?" into empty air while a plug is delivered for bsx or some such.

So I'd say that seems to be just Page 1 Rule 1 in the book of standard Babeshow tactics ?

And I would guess if that's happening all the time and enough people hang up/run out of credit while they're still on hold in that queue then :

a) Combine that with the delay navigating the menu system then by the time the babe does go to pick up a call - the statement about being no callers easily becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy ?!; and
b) BS still make money out of all those put on hold / cut off / selecting "listen in" , so they're not really bothered ? Tongue
04-12-2014 21:50
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(04-12-2014 21:43 )Sm© Wrote:  Lori has now overtaken Lolly Badcock as the girl with the best call stats ever, the reason?.... She knows her stuff Smile
She constantly waves her phone even when she has a call, and goes on the mike during calls to get a shit load of guys in the queue Wink

#Legend
statistically Wayne Rooney is going to be England's all time top scorer soon

#Legendlaugh
04-12-2014 22:09
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I certainly haven't called all of the girls and some not enough to know the difference between an 'occurrence' and a 'pattern'.

But, for what it's worth, this is my...

HALL OF FAME
(Answers the phone promptly, minimal time spent in side conversations with producer/cameraman, listens and reacts as much she moans-and-groans ... In short, a pro. Knows what her job is, appreciates that we are spending money on these calls, and behaves accordingly)

1. Ree Petra
2. Camilla Jayne
3. Yasmine
4. Sophie Hart
5. Maddie Rose
6. Clare Richards
7. Adele Taylor
8. Lolly Badcock

HALL OF SHAME
(Takes an age to answer the phone, cuts you off before your time runs out, keeps people on mute, constantly distracted from chatting to producer/cameraman, clearly not listening and just randomly groaning or talking nonsense)

1. Cara Brett (worst by far)
2. Tori Lee (used to be good, but lost interest)
3. Lucy Zara
4. Danni Harwood
5. Priya Young (can be okay, but more off-nights than on)
6. Ashley (got stuck on 'repeat' about 2 years ago!)
7. Lori Buckby ('nuff said)
8. Tiffany Chambers (see Ashley, but even longer)
9. Lilly Rome (call me instead ... I can recite her schtick from memory, the accent is passable, and I'll only charge £1.00 per minute)
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 22:17 by Goodfella3041.)
04-12-2014 22:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(04-12-2014 22:09 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 21:43 )Sm© Wrote:  Lori has now overtaken Lolly Badcock as the girl with the best call stats ever, the reason?.... She knows her stuff Smile

#Legend
statistically Wayne Rooney is going to be England's all time top scorer soon

#Legendlaugh

I am sure if I had enough games against San Marino I could be England's all time top scorer, that's the thing with stats, you can make them say what you want.
05-12-2014 00:22
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(04-12-2014 21:43 )Sm© Wrote:  Lori has now overtaken Lolly Badcock as the girl with the best call stats ever

By what measure?

Call mins/hour screentime would be the most valid comparison, I would have thought.

It's bound to be easier to get high stats/shift if she has alot more screentime than other babes,

Or, when you say 'ovetake', do you mean career total? I wouldn't have thought they would even have those figures, especially for babes who change channels.
I guess they might have a babestation total though.......

Not having a go at Lori, just genuinely curious as you seem to be 'in the know' Smile
05-12-2014 01:43
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

Going to be a rather busy night that we have 12 girls listed for babestation on Friday night , so by my calculation that's 3 channels all going to be doing 4-4-1
That's an ambitious formation wonder if Lori will be the 1 up front Big Grin
05-12-2014 08:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV