babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

TheProf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
It doesn't help the situation when some girls get significantly more airtime than others.

Do they have guarantees built in to their contracts? Anybody know?

Even popular performers like Caty and Lucy don't get seen very often these days due to the extraordinary amount of time that Lori (mainly)and a couple of others get on the schedule.

The opinions of the fans, and even phone revenues, don't seem to be of any interest to the BS hierarchy. There is no point in recruiting new talent unless and until their are regular time slots for them. What a waste!
04-12-2014 10:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

How long has Lori been around now? She needs to take a extended break from the shows or leave BS and start her own channel Loristation, or maybe even perhaps start a family. Whatever it is she needs to leave/take a break. Whenever she is on rather than having the option of 3 different babes on 3 different channels I'm limited to 2 channels for hours on end because her stints are soooo long and she has short breaks.

The way I see it is there are only two 'usual suspects' on Babestation and thats Lori with her same old shows each night and Preeti. Beth is an amazing performer, she deserves more credit as I think majority of the time she covers a vast amount of shifts. Preeti is on regularly but her body eek and I have noticed Preeti does take 1-2 weeks off to go on holiday more than any other babe.

A lot of the babes do modelling shoots for their own websites or other websites. I honestly don't think Lori does anything apart from Babestation, her last update on her website was mid 2013.

Sorry for the rant, but I just saw ultra07's post about some babes getting 1 week off when they want to work i.e. Sophie Hart and I totally agree babes like that deserve more screen time, I mean just look Sophies nurses outfit yesterday eek
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 13:28 by lacey_fan.)
04-12-2014 13:25
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

(04-12-2014 10:29 )TheProf Wrote:  The opinions of the fans, and even phone revenues, don't seem to be of any interest to the BS hierarchy. There is no point in recruiting new talent unless and until their are regular time slots for them. What a waste!

I find that part rather hard to believe. To me BS, more than any other channel, will use any means to extract maximum revenue. I think that'll influence who's more liable to get most airtime.
04-12-2014 13:53
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(04-12-2014 10:29 )TheProf Wrote:  phone revenues, don't seem to be of any interest to the BS hierarchy.

It would be more accurate to say that phone revenues are the only thing that's of interest to the BS hierarchy.

As for the bleating about certain girls getting too much screen time and why aren't others getting more time, it's rather like asking a football club to drop it's leading goalscorer from the team just to give other players more of a chance.
04-12-2014 15:13
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2014 15:13 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(04-12-2014 10:29 )TheProf Wrote:  phone revenues, don't seem to be of any interest to the BS hierarchy.

It would be more accurate to say that phone revenues are the only thing that's of interest to the BS hierarchy.

As for the bleating about certain girls getting too much screen time and why aren't others getting more time, it's rather like asking a football club to drop it's leading goalscorer from the team just to give other players more of a chance.

At least football players get injured and have some time out Tongue

Perhaps I'm wrong to blame it all on Lori but surely she must share some of the blame, every single time she is on set she is naked straight away which is boring. Maybe if she wore some outfits or did more oil shows people on here would tend to like her more. Also perhaps blame should be placed on all her callers who wait on the line while she is bleating away on the mic 'the lines are empty' and shaking the phone franticallyRolleyes

I agree with KerrAvon 'To me BS, more than any other channel, will use any means to extract maximum revenue'. Last night Delia said on the mic she had no calls on the line, yet for some reason the producers thought it a good idea to tell her to say 'her phone is being logged out and a new phone is being logged in'.

Lori is a 'cash cow' she will probably be used constantly until she decides to leave. No matter how much we complain about screen time things wont change which is a pity because I can guarantee some babes will decide to leave because of this issue.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 16:23 by lacey_fan.)
04-12-2014 16:16
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

it took liverpool long enough to drop Gerrard and he's been shit for ages, but cos he is steven gerrard they won't get rid of him, clearly BS show great loyalty to Lori and won't ditch her even when she is 40, her screen time has got to ridiculous levels in recent weeks and before anyone says "then don't watch" i don't but even when flicking onto BS1 for 2 seconds at 12:01 am then again at say 12:45 and then again at say 1:10 and still seeing Lori on annoys me,

yes there are other usual suspects like Preeti, Beth and Caty but they don't dominate BS1 like Lori does, personally i have gone off beth a bit cos she has been on too much this year, do Lori fans never get bored of watching Lori? had Tori been on nearly every night would i have got bored of her? i will never know but yes i would a little bit possibly, i was always excited to see her cos she wasn't on BS that often, too much of anything or anyone gets stale after a certain amount of time even though in the past i have joked that i wish Tori was on every night, though of course i wish she was on BS more than she was but not to the levels of the likes of Preeti, Beth and esp Lori

well i guess im not winning the fanboy of the year award now
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 16:43 by Joey 27.)
04-12-2014 16:42
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

i think it's disgusting the way babestation are ignoring the complaints of people who don't call their channel. stay strong brothers #loriout
04-12-2014 18:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

what are you banging on about mate rex calls the channel all the time
04-12-2014 18:11
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(04-12-2014 18:02 )β™”Donβ™” Wrote:  i think it's disgusting the way babestation are ignoring the complaints of people who don't call their channel. stay strong brothers #loriout

Rolleyes Rather speculative accusation about members on this forum.
04-12-2014 18:25
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

(04-12-2014 16:16 )lacey_fan Wrote:  every single time she is on set she is naked straight away which is boring.

When I flick through the channels I often find the girls who are fully naked the most compelling. I suspect many others find the same, which means that Lori's policy is probably a sound one.
04-12-2014 18:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV