Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

TheProf Offline
Master Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-11-2014 00:11 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 20:58 )bytor Wrote:  but the channels don't care about the viewers. They couldn't give a damn if a viewer watched all night or just for 10 minutes. While there is an argument to say that viewers become callers the channels simply don't factor that into their planning.The channels just want the person to be on the phone to one of their girls for those 10 minutes. Once they have made their call then they are of no further interest that night...unless they are calling again...and how many are that rich?

rex calls the babes several times a night if you read his posts so he's loaded, who knows maybe the same few rich people who are loyal fans of Lori and Preeti ring them up a few times a night which is why they have the best call stats apparently, i doubt the casual/first time viewers of BS always decide to ring them up instead of other babes

I don't see how Lori / Preeti could possible have the best call stats. As soon as they start their sessions the calls dry up - which is why Lori jumps up and down and rants all the time - she admits that there are not only zero callers but no one in the 'listeners' register either!
It can take at least 30 - 45 minutes before anyone calls her (genuine or otherwise), and then we have the 'Climax' crap which kills time and doesn't actually require a 1 to 1 conversation.
So why do the 'usual suspects' keep getting the plum shifts on BS1? - anyone know?
25-11-2014 18:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
terence Offline

(25-11-2014 18:36 )TheProf Wrote:  I don't see how Lori / Preeti could possible have the best call stats. As soon as they start their sessions the calls dry up - which is why Lori jumps up and down and rants all the time - she admits that there are not only zero callers but no one in the 'listeners' register either!
It can take at least 30 - 45 minutes before anyone calls her (genuine or otherwise), and then we have the 'Climax' crap which kills time and doesn't actually require a 1 to 1 conversation.
So why do the 'usual suspects' keep getting the plum shifts on BS1? - anyone know?

because however it might appear, they generate the most income. it's really that simple.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
25-11-2014 18:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stemmata Offline
Banned

Business is business !!!!

I agree the two ladies mentioned generate the most income.

I am not saying that Lori & Preeti are the best to watch, they aint. For me I go to the movie channel and I wait until both are off.

Have'nt watched Tiffany in years either, why bother ?, endure another fake smile, thrashing about and head shaking.

But they create the money......how ???? I don't know.
But I also refuse to "waste" my money.

Huh

S.
25-11-2014 20:08
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

(25-11-2014 00:11 )Joey 27 Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 20:58 )bytor Wrote:  but the channels don't care about the viewers. They couldn't give a damn if a viewer watched all night or just for 10 minutes. While there is an argument to say that viewers become callers the channels simply don't factor that into their planning.The channels just want the person to be on the phone to one of their girls for those 10 minutes. Once they have made their call then they are of no further interest that night...unless they are calling again...and how many are that rich?

rex calls the babes several times a night if you read his posts so he's loaded, who knows maybe the same few rich people who are loyal fans of Lori and Preeti ring them up a few times a night which is why they have the best call stats apparently, i doubt the casual/first time viewers of BS always decide to ring them up instead of other babes

Lol.... Well I Wouldn't Say That I Am Rich.... I Have Money But I Am Just Stupid And Crazy And Spend It On The Babes..... It Does Hurt Me.... But Fuck It You Only Live Once...... I Think I Need My Head Examined.....Tongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
25-11-2014 20:38
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

A babe addiction is less harmful than drugs or alcohol.
25-11-2014 20:51
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(25-11-2014 20:51 )Tractor boy Wrote:  A babe addiction is less harmful than drugs or alcohol.

Phew that's a relief as at least I've chosen the one that's least harmful.
25-11-2014 21:12
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

(25-11-2014 18:40 )terence Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 18:36 )TheProf Wrote:  I don't see how Lori / Preeti could possible have the best call stats. As soon as they start their sessions the calls dry up - which is why Lori jumps up and down and rants all the time - she admits that there are not only zero callers but no one in the 'listeners' register either!

because however it might appear, they generate the most income. it's really that simple.

Last night, as with most nights that she has the midnight slot, Lori had no calls for at least 30 minutes - this would usually be taken as a sign of unpopularity, and cause for concern by the producers.
She told us that there was no-one on the phone line at all - not even listener-ins.
So where is the 'generate most income' justification? I don't see other babes allowed to stand around for that length of time without 'earning' for the channel.
Babestation have a load of good talent who just don't get a sniff at the BS1 midnight shift, and could offer some variety and hopefully more stimulation for the punters like myself.
27-11-2014 10:45
RatedR Offline
Bend the Rules

Acting like there is no call is how they get more calls.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=63800]

Shocking.

(credit to M-L-L for this cap)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Ohh yes! It's good to be bad
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2014 11:51 by RatedR.)
27-11-2014 11:39
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(25-11-2014 20:51 )Tractor boy Wrote:  A babe addiction is less harmful than drugs or alcohol.

Ringing in is also good for weight loss! every time you speak to a girl you lose between 5 & 10 pounds Smile
27-11-2014 17:44
stemmata Offline
Banned

Don't be fooled guys.

Just because Lori screams on the microphone with demented wide eyes that she has no callers....she has.

She will leave a good number there on line and paying to hear static before she talks to the next unlucky mug in line.

So what if after so-many minutes you hang up and give in tired of waiting you paid for it, and her stats look good.

Talk to one and have so many hanging on all paying she is pimping you out "bruv".

The method and psychology is sound and works.......if you are a mug.

bladewave

S.
27-11-2014 18:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV