Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(24-11-2014 16:25 )lacey_fan Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 15:58 )Joey 27 Wrote:  tbh i doubt the girls care about their lack of screen time they still get paid loads anyway, Tori and Louise used to travel all that way and weren't on screen much it didn't bother them

Whilst this is true I think the lack of screen time complaint is more applicable to the viewers. Of course for a babe not being on screen and sitting at the back while earning money is perfect, but as a viewer I would rather see Ria both Sophies and Maddie get solo time on screen showing off their magnificent bodies. 6 babes once or twice a week works well but only if a 'usual suspect' is not on, it allows some of the other babes more solo time and opens up all 3 channels to solo time, because yesterday was Loristation and 5 babes battling it out over the remaining 2 channels.
true, but there is no point people moaning about babes not getting enough screen time if you are a fan of the usual suspects, the only usual suspect im a fan of is beth but she is on BS1 too much and one or two of my other faves have had to share a screen with two other babes on bs blue many times, so even though i like beth i wish she wasn't on BS1 so much, there's no point moaning about the likes of sophie p and maddie not getting enough screen time if you are a fan of lori, preeti, beth and caty you can't have it allSmile
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 17:21 by Joey 27.)
24-11-2014 17:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Count Spankula Offline
Stop The Count

(24-11-2014 16:32 )lacey_fan Wrote:  Heres an idea for Babestation, introduce a voting system

Isn't calling a babe already voting for her?
24-11-2014 17:24
stemmata Offline
Banned

The holiday season is almost here and here comes the predictable and usual faces up to just before Christmas eve when they will disappear until the new year leaving the heavy lift between Christmas day and new year to all the ladies that Babestation neglect.

Fine look at the stats, bet you there is a discrepancy between on screen faces and time on phones.

Stabbing a phone like an demented lunatic and talking crap on the microphone aint box office.

shocked

S.
24-11-2014 17:27
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2014 16:25 )lacey_fan Wrote:  
(24-11-2014 15:58 )Joey 27 Wrote:  tbh i doubt the girls care about their lack of screen time they still get paid loads anyway, Tori and Louise used to travel all that way and weren't on screen much it didn't bother them

Whilst this is true I think the lack of screen time complaint is more applicable to the viewers. Of course for a babe not being on screen and sitting at the back while earning money is perfect, but as a viewer I would rather see Ria both Sophies and Maddie get solo time on screen showing off their magnificent bodies. 6 babes once or twice a week works well but only if a 'usual suspect' is not on, it allows some of the other babes more solo time and opens up all 3 channels to solo time, because yesterday was Loristation and 5 babes battling it out over the remaining 2 channels.

but the channels don't care about the viewers. They couldn't give a damn if a viewer watched all night or just for 10 minutes. While there is an argument to say that viewers become callers the channels simply don't factor that into their planning.The channels just want the person to be on the phone to one of their girls for those 10 minutes. Once they have made their call then they are of no further interest that night...unless they are calling again...and how many are that rich?
24-11-2014 19:58
Camilla's No.1 Fan Offline
Lover of Camilla and Atlanta

Just to let all the forum members know that I will be running The Queen of Babestation 2014 competition. Which this year starts on Sunday 7th December, with a "Grand National Theme". I will have more info then. Watch this space Smile.
24-11-2014 22:59
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2014 19:58 )bytor Wrote:  but the channels don't care about the viewers. They couldn't give a damn if a viewer watched all night or just for 10 minutes. While there is an argument to say that viewers become callers the channels simply don't factor that into their planning.The channels just want the person to be on the phone to one of their girls for those 10 minutes. Once they have made their call then they are of no further interest that night...unless they are calling again...and how many are that rich?

rex calls the babes several times a night if you read his posts so he's loaded, who knows maybe the same few rich people who are loyal fans of Lori and Preeti ring them up a few times a night which is why they have the best call stats apparently, i doubt the casual/first time viewers of BS always decide to ring them up instead of other babes
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2014 23:12 by Joey 27.)
24-11-2014 23:11
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

I wasn't referring to any particular girl or having a dig at any forum member.
25-11-2014 06:49
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2014 22:59 )Camillas No.1 Fan Wrote:  Just to let all the forum members know that I will be running The Queen of Babestation 2014 competition. Which this year starts on Sunday 7th December, with a "Grand National Theme". I will have more info then. Watch this space Smile.

Looking at the form guide....Maddie should be a cast iron certainty....unless a load of Stevie Wonders Vote Smile Smile Smile
(This post was last modified: 25-11-2014 13:19 by davetherave57.)
25-11-2014 13:18
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I want Beth to win obviously but if she doesn't I hope its Maddie or Sophie Hart as they have both put in consistently good performances all year.
25-11-2014 15:17
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

A grand national theme? Could it go something like this :

http://www.phespirit.info/derekandclive/...eam_02.htm
25-11-2014 15:26

Click here to watch Babestation TV