babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Just thought i'd clear the Licence debate up .
Cellcast UK Limited the company behind Babestation is not directly the licence holder of any Dutch or UK/Ofcom licenses .

The licence holder of Sky Ch 906 and Freeview channels 172, 173, 174 is the company "Game Networks BV" this company is Dutch and based in Amsterdam, hence why these channels have a Dutch licence and are regulated by the Dutch regulator "NICAM"

The licence holder of Sky Ch 908 is Grandiose Limited and has a Ofcom licence .
The licence holder of Ch 909 is Escape Channel Limited and has a Ofcom licence
The licence holder of Freeview Ch 175 is Square 1 Management Limited and has a Ofcom licence

After saying all that you could say indirectly that Cellcast do have a Dutch licence, because Cellcast own the Dutch "Game Networks BV company" Game Networks is part of the Cellcast group (info originally posted by forum member "munch1917")

Check out this Ofcom document, it confirms Game Networks is the owner/licence holder of the Dutch regulated BS channels, it seems Ofcom were in discussions with their Dutch counter parts about who should regulate the BS channels owned by Game Networks BV, the Dutch told Ofcom that the Dutch regulator was responsible for regulating BS and not Ofcom from what i can make out (Original link also posted by munch1917)
http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/binarie...261739.pdf

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 16-11-2014 17:09 by mr mystery.)
16-11-2014 16:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

(14-11-2014 21:50 )gunnar Wrote:  I'm presuming that if Cellcast chose to end its license tenure in the uk with its remaining channels and then try to transfer them to Dutch control, that Ofcom may have a way stopping this??

Cellcast don't have any remaining channels.
16-11-2014 17:11
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-11-2014 01:22 )snookered147 Wrote:  In the same way S66 are overusing their most boring sets I have noticed BS are going the same way.
Over reliance on the platform sets, office set and boudoir.
Bring back the massage table, alleyway, sauna and paddling pool asap.
And introduce a bath tub or shower set urgently.
Whilst the platform set on BS1 is a tad boring i do like the lighting on BS1 it makes the babes look more tanned

there has to be a reason why they haven't had a shower set for ages on BS so even though people keep hoping to see one i doubt it will happen any time soon, seeing climax sessions and 2-4-1's in the shower will be good though
16-11-2014 17:38
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(16-11-2014 11:39 )Lotuseater Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 09:47 )davetherave57 Wrote:  Is it me or are the osg's getting BIGGER....BS1 Should be focusing on the girls NOT the advertising....a third of the screen is taken up at the bottom and a quarter from the side....and they just about manage to squeeze the two girls into whats left......

Totally agree. We can easily read the numbers if it was a 1/4 of the size font. The channels seem hell-bent on ruining a product that Offcom has already emasculated beyond all reason.

i can barely see the numbers on the remote,but i can see the numbers onscreen,pity the girls sometimes hide behind said boxes :-(
17-11-2014 07:18
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

The way things are going bs will soon have to employ dwarfs as there won't be enough space on screen for full size girls. bladewave
17-11-2014 08:33
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

heigh ho,heigh ho Smile
17-11-2014 11:16
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

Levi seems to have acquired usual suspect status in double quick time. Last night she was even keeping Lori off screen. Surprised
18-11-2014 09:57
TheProf Offline
Master Poster

If BS1 does have a 'special status' with regards to censorship, then the owners are certainly wasting the opportunity to pull in the callers.

Last night, for example, featured 'usual suspect' Lori performing the same irritating routine as she has for years, and getting no callers, when they have a bunch of staff who could freshen up the channel and try more adventurous stuff!
18-11-2014 10:25
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This licence BS have on 906 isn't a newish thing, BS have been broadcasting as far as i know with a Dutch licence and have been regulated by the Dutch since they first started in 2002 .
The Dutch regulator still has to bear in mind UK laws when regulating BS by the way .

I can't see BS pushing things to much as they haven't really done so in the last twelve years.
BS had it's Dutch licence when it got the nic name of "tamestation" a while back .
In the past BS was generally quite tame compared to the other Ofcom regulated channels, but since Ofcom have cracked down on the UK regulated channels it's highlighted that BS can do a bit more than the UK licensed channels .
, BS is still tame compared to what other Ofcom licensed channels were doing a few years ago, but the Ofcom regulated babe channels have now gone even tamer than BS1, so this channel seems to stick out a bit more these days .

I might be wrong on this but as far as i know the Dutch have been licensing and regulating free to air phone in Babe channels on UK TV longer than Ofcom have . So there is no point Ofcom sticking their noses in and trying to tell the Dutch their job (if that's what they are still doing) .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 20:57 by mr mystery.)
18-11-2014 14:51
HEX!T Away
Retired

like i said earlier mate, ofcom did complain to the dutch regulator and they basically laughed at them. the only recourse for ofcom is to remove the license. but to do that they would have to show actual (not possible) harm and actual offense in a eu court (as bs is a dutch registered company).
this would open up a whole bag of worms for ofcom because they have been using semantics and what amounts to bully tactics to push there agenda of getting these channels off tv (which is contrary to there mandate of upholding standards not imposing censorship).

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2014 15:29 by HEX!T.)
18-11-2014 15:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV