babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Digital Dave Away
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
^^^ One thing that BS does very well is to motivate the girls to give good performances.

The Priya/Preeti comparison is good. Another example is Mica: if you compare the BS Mica (smiley, lively, sexy) with the S66 Mica (suicidal, angry, clinically depressed) it's hard to appreciate that they're the same person.

I suppose Ashley Emma is yet another example.
09-11-2014 12:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I think in fairness it helps that Preeti spends a lot of her time on BS1 (Dutch licence) while Priya is stuck at RLC (the tamest of the big three channels).
If Priya was at BS for a second time I suspect she would just as filthy and daring as Preeti.
I mean can you really imagine climax and hand thong on RLC every night?
I can't.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2014 12:54 by Snooks.)
09-11-2014 12:52
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

^^^ Don't disagree with that at all. But that's kind of my point. To be perfectly honest, when they were both on BS, I had absolutely NO idea which one was Preeti and which one was Priya. They looked the same and they performed the same. That one still holds a bit of interest for me and the other doesn't at all can thus be only a function of the different channels they are on.
09-11-2014 13:14
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(09-11-2014 12:30 )Digital Dave Wrote:  S66 Mica (suicidal, angry, clinically depressed)

A bit harsh -- to say the least -- but that still really made me laugh! Bounce
09-11-2014 13:17
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

(09-11-2014 11:30 )snookered147 Wrote:  I wouldn't mind but the climax sections are always side on in the platform set.
If BS1 want to be really daring they should try a standing, facing the camera climax stint Wink.

Wink The reason for that can only be to reduce wear-and-tear to just one set ? The purple paintwork on that side wall that they lean back against is already showing serious distress. I can imagine neither the office desk nor the boudoir sofa could take the strain laugh

Ditto the new paddling pool - unless they give the babes a bicycle repair kit! Maddie looked in danger of electrocuting herself with the mic in it last night - maybe that was why there seemed to be no sound at all on that channel on the webstream for most of the night ?

(Yes I know - how good can these climax sections be when he's looking at the paintwork ? Rolleyesbladewave But it really catches your eye when you are flicking through caps filtering out all the blurry ones laugh )
09-11-2014 14:13
stemmata Offline
Banned

(09-11-2014 12:52 )snookered147 Wrote:  I think in fairness it helps that Preeti spends a lot of her time on BS1 (Dutch licence) while Priya is stuck at RLC (the tamest of the big three channels).
If Priya was at BS for a second time I suspect she would just as filthy and daring as Preeti.
I mean can you really imagine climax and hand thong on RLC every night?
I can't.

I was told the only reason they aint together was that Priya was exiled to RLC......and not forgiven still.

Important

S.
09-11-2014 17:07
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

When both Priya and Preeti were on bs together Priya always came across to me as the naughtier one, I am sure if she came back to bs she would put on some good shows.
09-11-2014 17:24
Matsui Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone know why the Babestation girls are covering up at 5am now? I thought it was just BSBlue at first, but it seems to be all the BS channels. RLC don't seem to be doing it though, so is it some kind of self imposed rule as opposed to Ofcoms doing?

Matsui's Favourite Babe Show Beauties, Past and Present
Tiffany Chambers | Kandi Kay | Jada | Tori Lee | Georgie Darby | Lolly Badcock | Charlene Hart | Olivia Berzinc | Caty Cole | Madison Rose | Jess West | Kimberley Jones
10-11-2014 06:25
Block Offline
Nip Slip For the Win

This is just another example of the channels self-censoring themselves.
They seem to think that if they do something like this offcom will give them a gold star and a pat on the back. They think that offcom might look more favourably on them if they have a slight slippage moment on their shows. We all know this is complete Bull**it!

The only thing that will happen is that 5am will become the norm for the deadline for boobs. The same as 10pm has instead of 9pm.
Instead of challenging offcom and launching a discrimination case, (all other channels have a watershed of 9pm) they just lie down and be trampled on. Their naive believe is, if we tow the line offcom will leave us alone.
10-11-2014 08:00
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Progression towards nightshows starting at midnight and ending at 12.01am Bounce.
@#ck, that has given OFCOM an idea Rolleyes Wink.

10-11-2014 08:04

Click here to watch Babestation TV