babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Don Tingley Offline
Retired

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-10-2014 21:00 )TheProf Wrote:  She must have a contract that gives her more hours than the rest?

I don't believe that's how things work, besides Beth works more hours than Lori anyway so Lori doesn't do "more hours than the rest".
Beth also does dayshows, webshows, BSX and she's even on BSX when she isn't on the BSX liveshow. She is everywhere, whereas Lori isn't, it's just a small group of forum members that joined mid to late 2013 that are complaining on here that makes things seem a lot worse than they actually are. Don't forget Preeti and Caty either. I'd put Lori at 3rd most used on this channel.
26-10-2014 21:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

some of us haven't forgot about preeti and caty its just the Lori fanboys that think people are picking on Lori all the time
27-10-2014 00:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Cali looking hot in the alley just now Smile

At least I think it's Cali, Huh tbh it's so out of focus it could be anybody bladewave

Now the camera's zooming in and out at about warp 9 Sad

Oh god, I think I'm gonna be........................ BLEUUUUURRRRRRGHHHHH shocked
27-10-2014 01:37
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Why are they making Cali look like the colour of a boiled lobster on BS Blue in the alley. Is it meant to be more seedy looking, with the red light-tube shining at her? You can really see the difference, flicking between channels.
27-10-2014 01:37
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

The next time a model, sitting next to a dustbin, in a pretend alley tells me she is talking to a brunette called Lucy who she says is gagging for it and expects me to believe it is a genuine caller. Then I will have no option other than to take out my cock and piss on her through the air-vents at the top of my Telly.
27-10-2014 01:53
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

(27-10-2014 01:37 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Why are they making Cali look like the colour of a boiled lobster on BS Blue in the alley. Is it meant to be more seedy looking, with the red light-tube shining at her? You can really see the difference, flicking between channels.

Wish they would get her out of there and onto a set where she has room to move and oiled up...again.Big Grin
27-10-2014 02:06
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Oh is that Cali ? I thought Darth Maul had 'his' tits out.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-10-2014 02:08
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

More poor and tame rubbish tonight,so far we have had two 241s both of which featured Leigh who has done ok but pairing her first with Cali who seemed largely uninterested in proper interaction and she has just finished a short stint with Amy who looked nervous and even less keen than Cali was,it was described on the mic as a special 241 and indeed it was,but not for its strength,more for how tame and! awkward it looked,in summary 241s must have chemistry and if they want a suggestion for a better pairing Ria/Leigh would be my choice,providing the producer is willing to allow some interaction,also sad to see climax lines beggining to be tamed down and i would assume probably dropped due to their usual jitter problem.
annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

im always open to positive change
(This post was last modified: 27-10-2014 02:35 by jimmyt73.)
27-10-2014 02:34
ultra07 Offline
Senior Poster

Any one know what happened with sophie hart last night , she was scheduled to be on , but didn't see her .... Was she on?
27-10-2014 12:28
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

(27-10-2014 12:28 )ultra07 Wrote:  Any one know what happened with sophie hart last night , she was scheduled to be on , but didn't see her .... Was she on?

Dont think she was on last night Ria was on screen and she wasnt on the schedule so looks like she covered Sophie.
27-10-2014 12:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV