babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

stemmata Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The more I talk to the girls it is clear Babestation is a mean machine a 24/7 operation of woman flesh.

Will they go for it and start an airline, bank , the gods forbid........

A CREDIT CARD LAUNCH !!!!!

eek

S.
29-09-2014 17:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(29-09-2014 13:49 )Skeems Wrote:  Am I correct or am I way off the mark.

You're way off the mark. Babestation pay very careful attention to what the audience find favourable or otherwise by making careful analysis of the call statistics. How the public vote by calling or not calling at various times is absolutely key. To think that Babestation don't pay attention to this would be a big error on your part, because the whole concept of their business is to deliver whatever will lead to their viewers calling them.
29-09-2014 17:54
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Admiral (feel I should salute at this pointWink )

Looking at call stats tells you what has previously worked and not worked. What every company needs to do is to look forward by looking at what its customers want or to create new customers. Not bad idea to look on the forums (tho take with a pinch of salt; forums have inbuilt prejudices and weirdness) as standard market research is a tough one to crack in this industry (althouth the Babechannels cold calling me could be entertaining).

Also do I think many babeshows have strategic masterminds in charge - err no. It takes real talent not to be able to sell sex though S66 with there little US adventure managed it.

To me I think BS is the best managed; they don't take risks tho. Very conservative thinking in general.

Me - if I was in babeshows I'd be trying to link up with a major existing Cam network to create cross over business because ultimately that's where the money is (Cams not TV).
29-09-2014 18:25
Skeems Offline
Junior Poster

(29-09-2014 17:54 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 13:49 )Skeems Wrote:  Am I correct or am I way off the mark.

You're way off the mark. Babestation pay very careful attention to what the audience find favourable or otherwise by making careful analysis of the call statistics. How the public vote by calling or not calling at various times is absolutely key. To think that Babestation don't pay attention to this would be a big error on your part, because the whole concept of their business is to deliver whatever will lead to their viewers calling them.

It was an open question, not that I worded it very well. I was asking if the reason there were a few moans was maybe because BS were not listening to audience....maybe being the key word.

In my next post I also stated how silly and suicidal it would be if BS didn't do that.

Gladly they do.

I know you know, My ears are burning, my family researched, I know the truth and you can't handle it, how long are we going to play this game of cat and mouse my dear!!
29-09-2014 20:28
mrcat Offline
Master Poster

Any one seen this https://m.youtube.com/user/thelondonmum it's Donna duke right from babestation.
29-09-2014 20:35
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I haven't seen Donna for years. She still looks gorgeous, definitely one of the all time babechannel greats.
29-09-2014 21:03
stemmata Offline
Banned

BABESTATION WEBCAM !!!!!!!

What technology are they using ???

Because it is totally crap.

MFC have massively greater amounts of traffic and I can watch girls for hours on end and no interruption or crashing.

Babestaion do a Norman Tebbit and grab the other side's best team !!.

Or get off the field

annoyed

S.
29-09-2014 23:58
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(29-09-2014 18:25 )hairbald Wrote:  Admiral (feel I should salute at this pointWink )

Looking at call stats tells you what has previously worked and not worked.

Thank you for the salute. Cool

However, I must point out that looking at call stats tells you a bit more than what has previously worked and not worked. If Babestation go to split screen for example they can see immediately on their call monitoring software what that's doing to the call levels. I noticed the other night they had 3 girls on Babestation Starlets - which was quite a feat considering the size of the OSGs. Again, they can see immediately what that does to call levels, and if they go from 3 back to 2 girls they can see immediately how that move impacts the call stats. In other words, call stats give real time information about what's working and not working, rather than being something which can only be used to look at the past.
30-09-2014 15:27
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(29-09-2014 21:03 )Tractor boy Wrote:  I haven't seen Donna for years. She still looks gorgeous, definitely one of the all time babechannel greats.

Donna was doing dayshows for BlueBird just prior to its demise .
Good to see she's still broadcasting .She's a natural presenter as well as being drop dead gorgeous .
Smile
30-09-2014 15:51
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

I think Donna Duke has done what most ex babes on the channels do and that is rebranding herself, she was a fine babe in her time and a great contributor the success of Babestation but like all things in life has chosen to move on which is inevitable whenever they start producing offspring.

Let's be honest here, it would be a bit embarrassing for the kid especially if he or she was asked the question when in school. "So what does your mother do for a living" Oops Blush

With regards to the Babestation Starlets channel non appearance last night well I'm not looking too much into it, afterall it was Monday night and I don't have the slightest clue when it comes to call stats but I'd imagine they wouldn't exactly be the highest which is probably one of the many reasons.

Another reason could have just been a technical one which wouldn't surprise me in the least, afterall the previous night all the streams were 1 hour behind the SKY feed before eventually catching up.
30-09-2014 17:16

Click here to watch Babestation TV