Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-09-2014 10:39 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(28-09-2014 04:49 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  [quote='snookered147' pid='1542371' dateline='1411872332']

youll be waiting all you life for the s66 stats from me because I don't have them and I never will because I don't work for s66.

regarding bs, at times I think they keep babes on the beds for longer than they should be. I see them constantly waving the phone after a bit and im like "get her off the bed/set and put a new babe on", but no bs keep the babe on the bed.

seen the schedule for tonight and see my fav bs babe Louise Porter is on tonight. hope she can get a look in given that Lori is on along with Ruby Summers, Leigh Darby, Sophie Heart, Savannah Mai and
im not sure why you thanked my post on the last page of this thread rammy as it was clearly sarcasm, anyway at least BS could put a new babe on if someone isn't bringing in the calls, if a S66 babe isn't bringing in the calls they can't just chuck her off as there isn't a replacement, but of course you think every S66 babe is busy on the phones at all times
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2014 16:19 by Joey 27.)
28-09-2014 16:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(28-09-2014 16:18 )Joey 27 Wrote:  im not sure why you thanked my post on the last page of this thread rammy as it was clearly sarcasm, anyway at least BS could put a new babe on if someone isn't bringing in the calls, if a S66 babe isn't bringing in the calls they can't just chuck her off as there isn't a replacement, but of course you think every S66 babe is busy on the phones at all times

For god sakes joey give it a rest will you with the "Rammyrascal is a s66 fanboy". I'm fed up of it now so please please stop it!!!. I thanked your post earlier because you were going on about call stats being important

You're right snookered, hope the invisible babe doesn't cut short a stint from Louise tonight Smile and gets excessive airtime Smile

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 28-09-2014 18:13 by Rammyrascal.)
28-09-2014 18:12
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Rammy I also thanked Joey's post because I knew he was being sarcastic Big Laugh

BTW - Can I just add comment on saying just lovely Zohra looks in her Yellow top and nice skirt Big Laugh

I'm not a Babestation Fanboy - Please please don't attack me Bounce
28-09-2014 18:20
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Can I just say whoever it was at BS that dreamed up the massage table set............. Give em a pay rise Wink.

29-09-2014 00:59
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

I would agree the massage set is a good addition and i am glad they are using it tonight,but when it was first introduced it was used for some epic 241s and that is what should be happening tonight,but im willing to bet due to a combination of Lori,bsx and nervous producers it wont happen

im always open to positive change
29-09-2014 01:25
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

As long as it is used for the purpose it was put in i have no qualms about it,but recently it hasnt been.....
And nakedness in the sauna (Caty aside) is becoming rarer and rarer.BS : Please put the girls who do in,and those who dont on a set more suited to non nakedness....is it too much to ask????
29-09-2014 08:08
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-09-2014 01:25 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 00:59 )snookered147 Wrote:  Can I just say whoever it was at BS that dreamed up the massage table set............. Give em a pay rise Wink.
I would agree the massage set is a good addition and i am glad they are using it tonight,but when it was first introduced it was used for some epic 241s and that is what should be happening tonight,but im willing to bet due to a combination of Lori,bsx and nervous producers it wont happen

One of the great mysterys of the universe.....Lori on BS Goes as far as she can legally go.....get her in front of the BSX cameras and its the total opposite and they wonder why she gets flak for just that.....
29-09-2014 08:22
Skeems Offline
Junior Poster

Reading through the most recent posts and everyone appears to be having a headloss over the recent shows.

I am not in a position to comment because I've only just really taken a firm interest in the Babeshows since early summer.

It does look though as:
a) Babestation are not taking advice or listening to there audience such as ourselves.
b) Once upon a time these babeshows used to be of much higher quality and when I say that I don't mean the standard of the girls, I just mean the production and managing of the night.

Am I correct or am I way off the mark.

I know you know, My ears are burning, my family researched, I know the truth and you can't handle it, how long are we going to play this game of cat and mouse my dear!!
29-09-2014 13:49
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(29-09-2014 13:49 )Skeems Wrote:  Reading through the most recent posts and everyone appears to be having a headloss over the recent shows.

I am not in a position to comment because I've only just really taken a firm interest in the Babeshows since early summer.

It does look though as:
a) Babestation are not taking advice or listening to there audience such as ourselves.
b) Once upon a time these babeshows used to be of much higher quality and when I say that I don't mean the standard of the girls, I just mean the production and managing of the night.

Listen to us...The Paying Punters, That'll be a first, if a brewery wanted to organise a piss up, they wouldnt ask for advice from those at BS Smile
29-09-2014 16:05
Skeems Offline
Junior Poster

(29-09-2014 16:05 )davetherave57 Wrote:  
(29-09-2014 13:49 )Skeems Wrote:  Reading through the most recent posts and everyone appears to be having a headloss over the recent shows.

It does look though as:

Listen to us...The Paying Punters, That'll be a first, if a brewery wanted to organise a piss up, they wouldnt ask for advice from those at BS Smile

I would have thought they'd listen to there audience because if they are supplying a product which the viewer deems unsatisfactory then that viewer will bugger off somewhere else. It's in there interest to deliver what the audience wants or demands.

That's just basic marketing.

I know you know, My ears are burning, my family researched, I know the truth and you can't handle it, how long are we going to play this game of cat and mouse my dear!!
29-09-2014 16:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV