babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The Optimist in me is thinking it'll be a financial disaster for BS if this isnt on freeview......surely more calls are generated through freeview not sky.......
05-08-2014 12:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Online
Posting Machine

Will be the same old story will give the girls a few weeks if they dont make call numbers will get rid and S66 and RLC will grab hold of them

im not going to dismiss it out of hand because the apprentice thing did bring Beth and Lexie and you never know who might pick up

actually could be the time to try and start this since the death of Nuts mag lot less oppurtunity to get into the print media other than cam work

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
05-08-2014 13:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Details about the new Starlets channel and the type of girls appearing on the channel have been given in the BSX Producers blog http://babestationxtremeblog.com/2014/08.../#comments

They specifically mention that it is not a tweaked version of Apprentice , they also say that some girls that will be on Starlets have been on the babe channels for many years .
I think they have mentioned this especially for Rammy laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 19:11 by mr mystery.)
05-08-2014 19:08
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

yes I have read the bs blog which gives the details for starlets of babestation and overall I really like that bs are adding a channel and dedicating it to just babes that are either new to babestation and the babeshows or babes that are up and coming on babestation and the babeshows along with their longer serving babes that aren't getting a look in on the existing bs channels.

However I do think the name needs to be changed from starlets of babestation. as ive said above a starlet is someone either new or up and coming to babestation and the babeshows. if this new channel was just for these babes then fair enough, but bs have said it will also have on babes that aren't new or up and coming to babestation and the babeshows and have been on babestation and the babeshows for many years including Mica Martinez, Madison Rose and Gina Serino who aren't what I would say is a starlet.

not sure on what I would call it myself just yet

Piper Niven Superfan
05-08-2014 20:00
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(05-08-2014 20:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Mica Martinez, Madison Rose and Gina Serino who aren't what I would say is a starlet.

Wow, that's a bit harsh on them. Wink
05-08-2014 20:11
lacey_fan Offline
Senior Poster

[Image: dniYzPN.png]

Its a good idea but I thought Kate and Abbi were only on unleashed so does this mean they will be used on Starlets as well. Kate has been used on Housewives previously. Its difficult to say what they will do with this channel, does this mean the days Preeti and Lori are on they will simply get the own channel for the whole night and Starlets is being introduced to give the other babes scheduled with Preeti and Lori more screen time. I do agree with the Blog Babestation have got a vast number of babes so its good to see them retain the babes with the introduction of this new channel rather than lose them to competitors.

P.S Mica and Ria look absolutely scorching in this pictureBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 20:27 by lacey_fan.)
05-08-2014 20:26
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

According to Wikipedia the definition of starlet is someone who is young working their way up in an industry. We will all have our own opinions as to which girls are rightfully starlets.
05-08-2014 20:42
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Will be on channel 945 on Sky the Babestation Starlets
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22rs95..._lifestyle
(This post was last modified: 05-08-2014 21:17 by mikedafc.)
05-08-2014 21:16
Whynot Offline
Just Me

(05-08-2014 20:00 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  yes I have read the bs blog which gives the details for starlets of babestation and overall I really like that bs are adding a channel and dedicating it to just babes that are either new to babestation and the babeshows or babes that are up and coming on babestation and the babeshows along with their longer serving babes that aren't getting a look in on the existing bs channels.

However I do think the name needs to be changed from starlets of babestation. as ive said above a starlet is someone either new or up and coming to babestation and the babeshows. if this new channel was just for these babes then fair enough, but bs have said it will also have on babes that aren't new or up and coming to babestation and the babeshows and have been on babestation and the babeshows for many years including Mica Martinez, Madison Rose and Gina Serino who aren't what I would say is a starlet.

not sure on what I would call it myself just yet

If we are going to get petty, are all the ones on housewives married? have we not seen Canadians on S66USA? fuck me, it is just a name, they could hardly call it, BS4WANKINGCHANNEL Rolleyes

I hate injustice and liars
05-08-2014 21:22
IndianKing Offline
Masti Chat

Wednesday 6th August 2014
Wednesday 6th August 2014

At 9:00 PM we debut our brand new #adult show called #StarletsOfBabestation on Channel 945 SKY as well as our Website! It will feature a great mix of new & not-so-new talent on a dedicated show of their own. Enjoy!!

Tonight:
Models: RIA & MICA
Time: 9 :00 PM -5:30 AM

[Image: Mica_zpsa437f8be.jpg]

http://www.babestation.tv
06-08-2014 11:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV