Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Thanks TB,thats very reassuring Rolleyes
11-04-2014 13:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(11-04-2014 11:34 )Bandwagon Wrote:  This has probably been said many times but not by me so now it's my turn Big Grin
I'll make this brief - I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing Lori on EVERY fucking night.
And NO, I don't care how good she is either.
That's all Big Grin

I Love Lori,In Twice Weekly Doses.....Hopefully Big Laugh
11-04-2014 14:02
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Can I please make a request to the producers of Babestation that all babes that enter the sauna set have to be naked in order to give it a bit of authenticity to it Tongue

Oh and second request - Please get 2 babes in there under this new rule and put the Dutch Licence to good use Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 02:45 by Scottishbloke.)
12-04-2014 02:44
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

(11-04-2014 11:34 )Bandwagon Wrote:  This has probably been said many times but not by me so now it's my turn Big Grin
I'll make this brief - I'm sick to the back teeth of seeing Lori on EVERY fucking night.
And NO, I don't care how good she is either.
That's all Big Grin
Worrabaht Preeti? She seems to be on as much as Lori, or do I just keep switching on at the wrong time? Oh, and she's not as good as Lori! *hides*
12-04-2014 09:48
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

OK, without banging on about the Lori thing too much, I'd like to point out a few things that lead me to join the so called "not Lori again" fan club.
So first things first - Am I a Lori fan? .... unfortunately not.
That has nothing to do with her performance levels which I will admit are very good, it's simply a taste thing that's all.
Am I a Clare Richards fan? .... without doubt Tongue
Both girls mentioned imo are top performers, so do I want Clare on every night? ....No.
Too much of the same thing (however good) eventually becomes dull without breathing space.
There are other girls on Babestation I'd rather see so every night I see Lori, I can't help but feel it could have been one of them instead despite the fact she only takes up one channel, that's a fair point.
Since I don't really bother checking schedules, when I flick through come ten o'clock, I'm hoping for perhaps Angela or Brooke but no .....it's Lori again Rolleyes
We all say the channels have become dull and repetitive and at the moment with the huge amount of air time she receives, I see her as the repetitious mascot of all the channels.

Well love it or hate it, that's my own honest opinion and has nothing to do with any so called Lori bashing club.
So for the folks that like her on every night, I'm jealous, it must be nice.

Edit : yes Jennifer chuck her into the equation too, along with any other girl that is constantly on, but I think we can all agree none of them get a glove on Lori, this is a problem across a few channels to be perfectly honest and it's possibly harsh that Lori receives the most flak but that's because she's the most obvious.

Let's keep the shows rolling ffs.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 10:35 by Bandwagon.)
12-04-2014 09:58
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-04-2014 02:44 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Can I please make a request to the producers of Babestation that all babes that enter the sauna set have to be naked in order to give it a bit of authenticity to it Tongue

Oh and second request - Please get 2 babes in there under this new rule and put the Dutch Licence to good use Rolleyes

Agree Totally :-) I'm surprised babestation isnt sponsored by KFC Big Laugh
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 12:53 by davetherave57.)
12-04-2014 12:50
terence Offline

(12-04-2014 12:50 )davetherave57 Wrote:  I'm surprised babestation isnt sponsored by KFC Big Laugh

that would probably be unwise. remember according to ofcom, 'finger lickin bad!' Rolleyes

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
12-04-2014 13:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jimmyt73 Offline
Lola Knight fan

As to whether BS should rely on Lori so much,personally im not sure using her virtually every night is a good idea,she may be reliable in performance terms but it has got too samey for me,also unfair on the other babes who dont get as much screen time as Lori so their call stats are bound to be lower,particularly as when Lori is on you know that she will spend most of the night on bs1 so no other babe gets a fair chance.in the same way that you cant expect one player to carry their football team,bs should not expect to stay as one of the main babeshows by over relying on one or two babes,also i think some of their best recent shows have been where one or more of the so-called usual suspects have not been on,also im still not sure their making the best use of their Dutch license on fta at the moment.

im always open to positive change
12-04-2014 14:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV