babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(15-03-2024 16:35 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ They are not poverty stricken as some would like you to believe.

Some might be if they don’t work at it. I see Roxie was in the papers this week saying she does it to provide for her daughter & I thought good for you! The ones who display self-entitlement don’t get any sympathy from me but I do genuinely think most of them are clear headed & pretty sensible businesswomen who realise they have a limited time on the shows & hard work earns its rewards.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
15-03-2024 17:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(15-03-2024 17:15 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(15-03-2024 16:35 )Boomerangutangangbang Wrote:  ^^ They are not poverty stricken as some would like you to believe.

Some might be if they don’t work at it. I see Roxie was in the papers this week saying she does it to provide for her daughter & I thought good for you! The ones who display self-entitlement don’t get any sympathy from me but I do genuinely think most of them are clear headed & pretty sensible businesswomen who realise they have a limited time on the shows & hard work earns its rewards.

Which Roxie?

Piper Niven Superfan
16-03-2024 00:07
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Cheers Harley this is a cracking post. I wish more babes posted on here.

But looking at Skully's post after yours, I sort of see why they don't.

(12-03-2024 09:44 )Harley D Wrote:  Hi all - I feel like I could maybe offer a small insight as I work on BS tv and cam! Hello to anyone who doesn’t know me!!
I have read a number of posts, one stated about a guy being bulled into tipping 10 credits (about 30p is what we get of this …. Before tax)
To put it bluntly, we at BS get a basic, this basic covers roughly our travel, (some girls basic maybe more than others) however we have to earn our basic before we then earn profit.
So, let’s take for example 50credits (of which we don’t even get £2 of that) I have a day where I may have been buzzed once in the hour and had 1 call (of which I’ll get 50p a min) so in one hour I roughly made £4…. However for that £4 I had gone to my car in the rain to get clothes to get changed, (someone said they would take me pvt and then didn’t) I had put shoes on and then off, I had been asked a number of questions across a number of platforms, for free I replied and in that hour I made £4. (I think min wage is just over £11)

Sadly some punters have a weird kink for winding babes up and wasting their time without intending to spend any money.

Lucie Jones doesn't reply to any question or compliment in her chat box, but Hannah C does, and both are really busy with punters.

(12-03-2024 09:44 )Harley D Wrote:  Also, i have asked a couple of people who have worked in bs for a few years (more than 4 years) and they have told me that the cost of pvts and perv hasn’t gone up. However as we are all aware the cost of living has.
Also side note, if we don’t make our basic, our basic can be lowered (therefore not even covering travel for some of the girls)
Because of this pay wall, I can on average make 50% more than I did on other channels where you get a set rate.

BS should increase every babes calls, cams and buzzes percentages due to the cost of living.

Rather than increasing the cost on our side. I seen some TV babes charge more than £3 perv and £5 private on BS Cams.

(12-03-2024 09:44 )Harley D Wrote:  However, I have to work for it, and run the risk of people taking videos, taking photos, and posting it on free platforms which undermines our job and In turn our wages.

XP doesn't allow caps and vids from their shows on here, and Bluelbird used to have the same rule too.

Brooksie said on the Pound Sterling podcast that she hates the BankSpang and WamChores websites.

The recording, capping and uploading of shows is effecting how much a babe will show their face in PPV and even FTA now.

(12-03-2024 09:44 )Harley D Wrote:  I can honestly say I use the free chat to hopefully gain a following and have some fun. However, that comes at a cost, to us girls who do that. And I can see why other girls choose not to reply for free, because these girls make allot more money than I will by the end of the day because they don’t waist their free time. The end of the day this is a job.

You should use the chatbox in whatever time effective way makes you happy and the most money. Heart

(12-03-2024 09:44 )Harley D Wrote:  However simply, this is a use it or loose it scenario sadly, as AI technology is improving and quantum computing is just around the corner. So very soon you will be able to have the perfect individual girl for you, however, I can guarantee that this will come with higher cost than the paywall.

Someone needs to put a stop to these robots and cartoons coming over here and taking jobs from our women Bounce

(12-03-2024 09:44 )Harley D Wrote:  I hope this comes across as informative rather than adding to speculation or discussion just the perspective of someone who sits on the other side of the camera.
I hope you are all well and have an awesome Tuesday
Harley D Heart

It was really informative and I hope you'll be back on here to shed more insight on how we can be better punters to all babes. Heart

I love babes with brown nipples
16-03-2024 08:53
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(16-03-2024 08:53 )ryuken Wrote:  
(12-03-2024 09:44 )Harley D Wrote:  So, let’s take for example 50credits (of which we don’t even get £2 of that) I have a day where I may have been buzzed once in the hour and had 1 call (of which I’ll get 50p a min) so in one hour I roughly made £4…. However for that £4 I had gone to my car in the rain to get clothes to get changed, (someone said they would take me pvt and then didn’t) I had put shoes on and then off, I had been asked a number of questions across a number of platforms, for free I replied and in that hour I made £4. (I think min wage is just over £11)

Sadly some punters have a weird kink for winding babes up and wasting their time without intending to spend any money.

Lucie Jones doesn't reply to any question or compliment in her chat box, but Hannah C does, and both are really busy with punters.

There are often two sides to a story. Yes there will be timewasters but equally, taking Harley's example, maybe the guy was on a break from work/had somewhere to be. If she'd brought all her stuff in at the start of her shift (time management?) and been ready to go, she might've got the private.

We also don't really know how individual girls use the chatbox. I've asked a question in free chat before and got a reply by pm, (admittedly you probably need to be sitting on a pile of credits for that) but to the rest of the great unwashed it looks like I was ignored.
16-03-2024 09:16
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

(16-03-2024 00:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Which Roxie?

This one. A serious Daily Star article for a change

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/ba...c-31144071

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
16-03-2024 11:16
Joannis Offline
Francoise Hardy Fan

Roxxy Clark is a very attractive woman with very sexy curves that get me hard. If her ex couldn't appreciate what he had, then she's welcome back here so we can appreciate her.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? Juvenal, 2nd century Roman poet
Who will watch the watchmen?
16-03-2024 18:32
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(16-03-2024 11:16 )SecretAgent Wrote:  
(16-03-2024 00:07 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  

Which Roxie?

This one. A serious Daily Star article for a change

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/ba...c-31144071

Ruby Summers, Tara May and Delia Rose have all been vocal recently on social media about badly they were treated by their men.

I hope all babes are with, or finds someone that really loves them and treats them well.

I love babes with brown nipples
17-03-2024 07:42
Boomerangutangangbang Away
Owned by Kelly Bell

Babestation site is down for maintenance, Sad expected to be back up & running by 9am. Important

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
27-03-2024 08:28
Charlemagne Offline

Both sites were down but they are back up now.

27-03-2024 09:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV