Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

heavenly back on

Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: heavenly back on
Freebird Wrote:i would suggest that heavenly must be the worst performer ever on these channels. a charisma free, droning mannequin of a woman who clearly has no interest in satisfying the customer. another of the 'show me the money' brigade. i still have tape footage of her from when she was on babecast, and christ if you think she's bad now you should've seen her then.

Just shows what complete idiots run these channels. Why she went and ruined her looks is beyond me, can anyone honestly say she looks better for it?
09-04-2009 21:16
Find all posts by this user
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

what i can't understand is why the f the bosses keep employing her ? maybe 'favors' are involved. obviously this is just a suggestion and not a matter of fact statement.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-04-2009 21:36
firekind Offline

Freebird Wrote:what i can't understand is why the f the bosses keep employing her ? maybe 'favors' are involved. obviously this is just a suggestion and not a matter of fact statement.

you have heard of the casting couch i trust
09-04-2009 22:42
deano Offline
Senior Poster

Well if she keeps appearing then the casting couch must be true!
Unless we get a decent show >
Sorry wishfull thinking , Babestation, Babacast, Livexxx,tvx callgirls and Bangbaes now sport , she has the title for the shitist performance , and there has been some very tame babes on all of these channels.
To be honest there still is some really crap performers , but from the producers point of view if they get calls he does not care !

But heavenly does not get hardly any calls (casting couch)!
AND THIS IS FROM A FAN OF HERS.
10-04-2009 17:59
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

I saw her on one of the daytime version of sportbabes/boudoir....and agree the puffy cheeks (what can only be described in plastic surgeon/botox shops as "The Brightman" package) made her look well weird....and agree a lifeless cooing of ..."call me..." is very off putting

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
18-04-2009 18:42
Heavenlybabespecialfriend Offline
Senior Poster

carlpickard Wrote:Any chance of some pics of the "new" Heavenly........?

Thats what I would like to see Heavenly pics from sportbabes/boudoir.. Shy

Heavenly Babe special friend, Flo & Preeti & Priya Young fan !
21-04-2009 04:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
swimmer1 Offline
Junior Poster

Wonder if she has got the sack already ?
21-04-2009 23:44
bunnybc Offline
Master Poster

firekind Wrote:
Freebird Wrote:what i can't understand is why the f the bosses keep employing her ? maybe 'favors' are involved. obviously this is just a suggestion and not a matter of fact statement.

you have heard of the casting couch i trust

Why would she bother shagging someone to get a job for a few nights when she earns more elsewhwere?

Rep? If it paid the bills I may give a shit.
23-04-2009 13:07
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

skateguy Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:did she ever take anything off everytime i flicked over she had more and more clothes on

Like you, I flicked over a few times and eventually she'd pulled her top down below her breasts, but didn't take it off. Was also still lying in the same position (on her side/back, horizontal to the camera), no movement at all. Anyway, no matter, not really my type, just wanted to see what she looked like underneath all those clothes!

Perhaps she has been replaced by a faulty Gerry Anderson puppet?

Supermarionation is go(or not in her case)

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
23-04-2009 13:22
Fidster69 Offline
Senior Poster

I think she's tried to over achieve 'the look' that other girls like Dionne, Tiffany, Amanda, Gemma Massey, Daryl Morgan, and even Paige now in her brunette days have managed to pull off....but has failed....

wasn't there a documentary on Alicia Douvall about too much plastic surgery...? ....Alex Warren is another casestudy of that nature I'm afraid

its all very well saying you can take the bad comments, but can you learn from them?
23-04-2009 21:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66