Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 3.13 Average

heavenly back on

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: heavenly back on
I'm a little stunned that every time I check out 950 she still has all her clothes on - just like a few nights ago when she barely (bad choice of word) took any clothes off.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
05-04-2009 23:39
Find all posts by this user
swimmer1 Offline
Junior Poster

Anyone see heavenly last night on C 950 she was as sexy as a wet fish how the mighty as fallen
06-04-2009 13:17
tsurugi Offline
Banned

did she ever take anything off everytime i flicked over she had more and more clothes on
06-04-2009 14:48
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

tsurugi Wrote:did she ever take anything off everytime i flicked over she had more and more clothes on

Like you, I flicked over a few times and eventually she'd pulled her top down below her breasts, but didn't take it off. Was also still lying in the same position (on her side/back, horizontal to the camera), no movement at all. Anyway, no matter, not really my type, just wanted to see what she looked like underneath all those clothes!

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
06-04-2009 14:51
deano Offline
Senior Poster

skateguy Wrote:
tsurugi Wrote:did she ever take anything off everytime i flicked over she had more and more clothes on

Like you, I flicked over a few times and eventually she'd pulled her top down below her breasts, but didn't take it off. Was also still lying in the same position (on her side/back, horizontal to the camera), no movement at all. Anyway, no matter, not really my type, just wanted to see what she looked like underneath all those clothes!

I sky+ the show, it was the same all nite!
The producer must wonder what is going on ?
Plus she hardly had any calls , not surprised.
06-04-2009 15:40
tsurugi Offline
Banned

to be fair she has always been the same ever since her earlier babestation days never puts any effort in whats so ever.
06-04-2009 15:49
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

Yet as soon as Kaicee took over so Heavenly could have her break (did she need one?), Kaicee was on the phone non-stop, moved around etc... You're right deano, not sure how she can get away with it when all the other girls put in a 7 hour shift where they make an effort.

06-04-2009 15:56
tsurugi Offline
Banned

she never hangs around on these channels for long got sacked from sexstation and bangbabes for turning up when she felt like it. don't think she has turned up at all on the sport channels
06-04-2009 16:16
carlpickard Offline
Apprentice Poster

Any chance of some pics of the "new" Heavenly........?
09-04-2009 20:30
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i would suggest that heavenly must be the worst performer ever on these channels. a charisma free, droning mannequin of a woman who clearly has no interest in satisfying the customer. another of the 'show me the money' brigade. i still have tape footage of her from when she was on babecast, and christ if you think she's bad now you should've seen her then.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
09-04-2009 21:06
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66