gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Isabella - Chat and Discussion

m100 Away
Banned

RE: Isabella - Chat and Discussion
x2, she's no longer billed for tonight (saturday) either. We need to track her down.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
20-09-2014 08:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Maybe one of the bigger channels have made a move on her Wink Wouldn't blame them, as she's been one of the best newbies I've seen for a while.
20-09-2014 10:17
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

The new Victoria imoTongue Certainly the star babe of the moment. 66 would be my betWinkHeartHeartHeartHeart
20-09-2014 10:31
m100 Away
Banned

they're still not answering the question over on their forum despite it being asked again. They are an odd bunch, even if isabella had left it's not beyond them to say so. Girls come and go all the time on these channels, they've never really acknowledged the fact that sophie left. Then there's the apparent refusal to up their game with different sets etc and the 'no caps or vids' rule, all very strange. in some ways i hope she has gone to another channel because i'm not sure they deserve her (or honey, for that matter). You do get the feeling that given an office, shower, bath etc set she'd take it to another level. If she comes back i'm sure the chatters will have made notes on when exactly they've tied their shoelaces (if they can yet) while she's been away and will be able to tell us all about it.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
20-09-2014 11:44
Charlemagne Offline

There's not been an update from her on her twitter account either.
Does she cam?
20-09-2014 13:19
m100 Away
Banned

Isabella appeared on xxpanded's cams on 16th of september, her twitter isn't the most active at the best of times. She's still not appearing on xxpanded's schedule but has (allegedly) just posted this on their forum.

"Posted Today, 02:14 PM

Hey Ladies & Gents!! I've been away for a while but im back for a naughty Saturday night with you sexy fuckers an I can't wait to chat to you lot and fulfil all your dirty fantasies, been missing hearing all your filthy stories!! I wanna know exactly what you wanna do to me !!! So horny guys so come get me on Xpanded !! Don't be shy come through on our Stream 2 Studio app you know I love watching you all wank your juicy cocks off mmm squirting that come all over me!! Don't forget aswell if you don't wanna wait around then ring through as a V.I.P To be treated like a King Or Queen an skip that queue !! xxx"

Personally i've always suspected that someone posts on their forum using the girls names but let's see if she appears, don't want to be too cynical do we.

If she went to babestation we still wouldn't see her she'd be covered in those bloody graphics.

20-09-2014 15:26
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

(20-09-2014 08:06 )m100 Wrote:  x2, she's no longer billed for tonight (saturday) either. We need to track her down.

she's still on their schedule...

if she has moved/is moving, Storm wouldn't be the worst channel in the world. it's only got a couple of sets, but it's been the making of Madison and Kimberley. my preference would be Red Light.
(This post was last modified: 20-09-2014 20:48 by cmiller.)
20-09-2014 20:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Isabella is on 931 right now, so hasn't moved channels (not yet)

Piper Niven Superfan
20-09-2014 21:22
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

IsabellaTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
20-09-2014 22:32
samstark Offline
Master Poster

What a beauty Isabella is and she puts on one excellent show after another. Great to see her back shaking that gorgeous ass.
21-09-2014 13:17

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles