Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 3.16 Average

boudoir presenters

steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

RE: boudoir presenters
It doesn't make them look like mingers!

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
11-05-2009 13:48
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Dreamlander Offline

The Russian girl,Victoria,was on this morning and she is the 'Anti-Minger'. Big Grin A really gorgeous girl! Suzii,Victoria,Sydney,Chloe,Saskia etc. are all gorgeous girls who are let down by a poor studio set up and picture quality but they are rarely off the phones and Suzii and Chloe especially get lots of texts.Smile

Dreamlander-936 is the channel with the best picture quality
11-05-2009 15:16
Find all posts by this user
Davee Offline
Apprentice Poster

steven6 Wrote:It doesn't make them look like mingers!

Well I think it makes them look like mingers & I am entitled to my opinion Tongue
12-05-2009 08:28
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

fair enough

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
12-05-2009 13:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

Chloe's awesome, i actually rang her up today (1st time call for a day show) because i wanted to see her stand up due to the fact that she has amazing long legs in a gorgeous skirt, but she said that they are not even allowed to stand up due to ofcom! WTF!

Netherless we had a good ol conversation, very interesting and intelligent young Wink lady.
12-05-2009 20:32
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Tis true T-850, apparently the sight of a woman standing up will warp our fragile minds. One or two of the girls sometimes sneak a cheeky twirl in though. I've never seen Chloe vertical!

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
12-05-2009 20:36
perana68 Offline
Master Poster

WTF. Not allowed to stand up! I just thought Budoir was French for hospital and all the girls were in patients
12-05-2009 20:54
T-850 Offline
Huge Member

rickhardo Wrote:Tis true T-850, apparently the sight of a woman standing up will warp our fragile minds. One or two of the girls sometimes sneak a cheeky twirl in though. I've never seen Chloe vertical!

I find it bizarre that they can't even stand up. I mean, check out any channel and you have people standing up AND....(gosh horror)....walking!!

Besides what with health and safety these days the girls should be able to move around regularly if they want to, deep vain thrombosis and all that. Wink

But once again i must say that it was a very pleasent chat with Chloe, top lass.
12-05-2009 21:03
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

All depends on the terms of their license.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
12-05-2009 21:06
Dreamlander Offline

T-850 Wrote:Chloe's awesome, i actually rang her up today (1st time call for a day show) because i wanted to see her stand up due to the fact that she has amazing long legs in a gorgeous skirt, but she said that they are not even allowed to stand up due to ofcom! WTF!

Netherless we had a good ol conversation, very interesting and intelligent young Wink lady.

Suzii still stands up and twirls occasionally.Chloe seems to have stopped wearing her high heels as well which is disappointing as those legs are awesome! Glad you had a nice conversation and confirmed what I thought about her all along.She always comes across as funny and intelligent on the microphone and doesn't seem aware of how gorgeous she is which is a very attractive quality in a girl. Smile

Dreamlander
12-05-2009 21:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV