gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.8 Average

Thread and post deletions - trigger happy mods.

Digital Dave Away
Retired

Thread and post deletions - trigger happy mods.
I need to flag up an issue here which is causing me and others some irritation.

I posted a new thread last night regarding Juliet's extraordinary performance on 960. I thought it deserved its own thread, rather than get buried in a thread about the wallpaper! Anyway, within ten minutes it had disappeared.

I then made a post within the 'wallpaper' thread about Juliet and how hot the performance was, and this morning I find that this post has also disappeared. I received no explanation in either case.

I find this unacceptable and unprofessional. There may have been reasons for the cutting but I would have liked to have heard them, even if I disagreed with them.

The new crop of mods seems to have let power go to their heads in some cases and are cutting and deleting threads willy nilly. At the very least, when a thread or post is deleted it should be standard practice to PM the poster with an explanation.

I see that other posters are having threads and posts deleted regularly. There may well be good reasons for some of the deletions but I really think the mods here are going over the top, plus the fact that to delete threads without explanation to the poster is just plain rude and makes the forum a very unfriendly place.

Funnily enough the forum was run more courteously when it was just 'admin' and a couple of helpers. Now that we have an army of mods it's all going a bit wrong.

Time for a rethink, chaps.

Edit: I've now found out from SMC the reason for the deletions! He did PM others but forgot to PM me, fair enough. Hopefully I can post this - the reason for the deletions is due to a request from Juliet herself.
(This post was last modified: 29-03-2009 13:38 by Digital Dave.)
29-03-2009 13:03
Find all posts by this user
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Thread and post deletions - trigger happy mods.
What the hell there is a huge improvement in the forum.

The mods are doing a good job so far cleaning the place up.

Unless you are posting brand new pics or videos there is never a good reason to start a new thread just to make a comment or request, it just clutters up the forum and pushes the good post to a previous page.

I was getting tired of seeing threads such as " Reedes pussy " only to open it up and find nothing but a request.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
29-03-2009 13:38
Digital Dave Away
Retired

mega79 Wrote:I was getting tired of seeing threads such as " Reedes pussy " only to open it up and find nothing but a request.

The issue has now been clarified by SMc.

Sorry to quote the above, but the last part of your post made me chuckle! Well done for opening Reede's pussy... I'm sure there's more in there than a request! Big Grin
29-03-2009 13:48
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

Digital Dave Wrote:
mega79 Wrote:I was getting tired of seeing threads such as " Reedes pussy " only to open it up and find nothing but a request.

The issue has now been clarified by SMc.

Sorry to quote the above, but the last part of your post made me chuckle! Well done for opening Reede's pussy... I'm sure there's more in there than a request! Big Grin

Big Grin

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
29-03-2009 14:02
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

I lost about 15 posts,but if it helps the navagiton of the forum,I can live with it Big Grin
29-03-2009 18:33
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

No need to panic!

[Image: BIG%20spring%20clean.jpg]

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
29-03-2009 18:57
Red Offline
Knight Errant?

Kudos to the forum team & Admin. You were always going to have a difficult task with a busy forum and that is without me on your backs Big Grin Cool
Just one request whilst I'm here... Give me more space to type in the report requests Wink

I don't even know who I am so you'll forgive me if I ask 'Who the f**k do you think you are?!'
30-03-2009 04:01
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles