RE: Mia Yasmin (Abbee Kimberly) - BS Nights - Chat and Discussion
Plenty of variety last night shes growing on me

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
04-12-2019 22:35
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

(04-12-2019 13:09 )winsaw Wrote:  She got better as the night went on I thought, she livened up a lot after miss P took over producing her, clearly Mia was enjoying working with her, she made great use of the sets to work her gorgeous peachybum in many positions the energy came back and she was my botn in the end,

I'd like to see all the channels have all female production teams.

It'd give the shows a fresh and different perspective.

I love babes with brown nipples
04-12-2019 23:56
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Wet T-Shirt
[Image: Mia_Yasmin_Wet_T_Shirt_thumb.jpg][Image: Mia_Yasmin_Wet_T_Shirt2_thumb.jpg]
[Image: Mia_Yasmin_Wet_T_Shirt3_thumb.jpg][Image: Mia_Yasmin_Wet_T_Shirt4_thumb.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
06-12-2019 22:14
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Phew, thank goodness she has showed up tonight, i thought she cancelled like Tori did, it would have been double blow for me with both of them not being on
10-12-2019 23:45
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Another incredibly hot & mindblowingly sexy night from Mia last night with yet more of her jiggling & shaking her magnificent booty in her tiny thong & plenty of bending over with her magnificent arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
11-12-2019 12:12
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Botn for me, I thought she was excellent, great use of the sets to work her gorgeous peachybum , nice to see her spreading her legs wide lots lastnight had tiny panties on only just covering her , lots of playing with her big boobs, she looks so much more happy at bs, very enjoyable show

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
11-12-2019 13:51
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Novelty factor does play a part but she really is sensational to look at, she's got a big fanbase on Instagram and on the chatbox
even if her type of look isn't that popular on here
11-12-2019 16:29
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Back to form, a good night for hot brunettes Big Grin

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-12-2019 09:22
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree doddle, a good night indeed from Mia last night, especially when she was bent over jiggling, shaking & gyrating her magnificent arse Heart

Piper Niven Superfan
18-12-2019 12:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

She did an excellent TV show lastnight, she was lively full.of energy and fun, she really worked her amazing curves, some of the best peachybum shots I have seen from her,
One thing she needs to be more careful when doing tip goals as she was accused of scamming when her pussy play goal was only show on pervecam, she didn't need to get a bad rep for things like that when everything else she's doing is so good,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-12-2019 13:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV