Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Jemma Jey & Dionne Mendez Live G/G Show Weds 26th June

saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Jemma Jey & Dionne Mendez Live G/G Show Weds 26th June
(21-06-2013 10:51 )BoBByB187 Wrote:  Oh no I'm aware and that wasn't a solo show it had Amanda doing the bulk with Dionne doing her shitty "domination" stuff. She's changed a lot since then. No one can forget that show it was the beginning of "what the Hell Dionne?" every time she did a Shabang show for quite some time. We're talking about a proper 1-1 B/G with Dionne.

I am not talking bout the domination thing with that lanky dude. She also did boy/girl with a mate of hers on shebang (may have been the same night, can't remember). Well lets say she gave a blowjob, reverse oral and more if I remember correctly, she just did not look comfortable. If you saw that, I would say that was proper B/G, she just did not have her heart in it. I know Amanda also got involved at various points, but Dionne did go solo with the guy for at least 30-40 mins.

To me.... that was her "testing the water" so to speak, and from what i saw, I dont think she was happy doing it. She may have changed, but the fact she has not done it again, and the fact that she looked at the time like she wished she wasnt doing it, makes me think not gonna happen.
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 15:13 by saviour123.)
21-06-2013 15:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

You lot do know you can book a night with Dionne right?

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
21-06-2013 16:47
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

(21-06-2013 15:09 )saviour123 Wrote:  I am not talking bout the domination thing with that lanky dude. She also did boy/girl with a mate of hers on shebang (may have been the same night, can't remember). Well lets say she gave a blowjob, reverse oral and more if I remember correctly, she just did not look comfortable. If you saw that, I would say that was proper B/G, she just did not have her heart in it. I know Amanda also got involved at various points, but Dionne did go solo with the guy for at least 30-40 mins.

To me.... that was her "testing the water" so to speak, and from what i saw, I dont think she was happy doing it. She may have changed, but the fact she has not done it again, and the fact that she looked at the time like she wished she wasnt doing it, makes me think not gonna happen.

It was the same night, she started with the domination and then went on. It was advertised as Peter Pipe Amanda and Dionne, Pipe and Amanda had full on sex during the show and Dionne did the odd oral here and there. I wouldn't classify that as proper B/G as just a slight tease it also didn't help that Peter couldn't keep it up that night.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
21-06-2013 18:21
saviour123 Offline
Master Poster

^
He he.... yes I do remember that he could not keep it up, and it all felt a little awkward .... She also remarked in the show that she was real life friends with Peter Pipe, so i wonder whether maybe that made things worse. Anyway we can keep our fingers crossed for the future I guess..... Btw... looks like she is on Babestation X tonight....
(This post was last modified: 21-06-2013 22:26 by saviour123.)
21-06-2013 22:24
colavictoriouscola Offline
Junior Poster

Peter Pipe aka "Mr Floppy" Big Laugh
24-06-2013 00:42
zola Offline
Posting Machine

im really hoping for a great show, jemma jey is just as naughty as amanda so i expect fireworks

i just hope they interact a lot and don't take turn being alone on the bed, also i hope there is a strap on as dionne keeps saying she will do strap on

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
25-06-2013 23:00
Roger Patterson Offline
Senior Poster

I haven't seen Jemma Jey mentioned here before, so I assume that it's her Shebang debut tonight?
26-06-2013 10:34
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

I heard about Dionne's last show on shebang (with Victoria Summers) It was so boring Dionne kept covering her face with her hair every time she went down on Victoria which meant you saw nothing.

If it's going to be like that with Jemma's show if i were you guys i'd ask for a refund...

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
26-06-2013 10:37
whizzer Offline
Senior Poster

(26-06-2013 10:37 )Tintin Wrote:  I heard about Dionne's last show on shebang (with Victoria Summers) It was so boring

I saw that show and I wasn't bored. Dionne was truly in the right frame of mind that night. Smile
26-06-2013 12:11
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(26-06-2013 12:11 )whizzer Wrote:  
(26-06-2013 10:37 )Tintin Wrote:  I heard about Dionne's last show on shebang (with Victoria Summers) It was so boring

I saw that show and I wasn't bored. Dionne was truly in the right frame of mind that night. Smile

i agree but she did constantly cover everything with her hair so you couldn't see anything. I know cause i saw it lol

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 26-06-2013 19:23 by SirAssAlot.)
26-06-2013 14:16