Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Juliette's Pussy Lips
Stevie Wrote:
Tintin Wrote:
flyingscot Wrote:http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=5497

For all your needs on this! Smile

Why'd you post a link to the same web page? That's stupid lol

It's a link to a different thread Rolleyes

When i click the link it goes to the 1s page of juliets new room oh wait this is the 5th page of juliets new room, Ok not the same page me bad i mean topic.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
30-03-2009 09:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doc7576 Offline
Master Poster

RE: juliets new room
Tintin, two threads have been merged due to them being about the same topic, the link you mention, originally linked to this thread from the other thread, unfortunately that link now just links to the first page of the merged thread. (or something like that)

flyingscot was correct to post the link and direct people there so as to stop new threads being created on existing topics of discussion.
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2009 09:58 by doc7576.)
30-03-2009 09:54
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

doc7576 Wrote:Tintin, two threads have been merged due to them being about the same topic, the link you mention, originally linked to this thread from the other thread, unfortunately that link now just links to the first page of the merged thread. (or something like that)

flyingscot was correct to post the link and direct people there so as to stop new threads being created on existing topics of discussion.

Got you sorry

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
30-03-2009 10:17
lastexile Offline
Banned

First post so hi to all Smile

Juliet was off the chain the other night - I haven't bothered to watch 960 recently after 9 cos all the fit girls are on during the day and usually after 9 they switch to the "rent-a-surgery-freak" type stuff, but damn this girl was too fine - she looked like she hadn't fed that thing for months!!

Fingers crossed for more of the same. Wish the producers would cotton onto the opinions of the masses and let Kylie do the same...
30-03-2009 19:37
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Just to let you all know, Juliet requested this whole thread to get deleted.
As it is outwith her own section, and she didnt give me a valid reason, i left the thread alone.
This might change though, so be prepared to lose some posts if the worst comes to the worst.
Steve.
30-03-2009 19:48
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yet another reason why having the women on the forum isn't a very good idea, especially when you give them their own section. What does she expect after the way she performed the other night?

There is nothing in this thread but praise for her; for the first time Chat Back is getting something positive said about it.
30-03-2009 19:56
Digital Dave Away
Retired

It is totally ridiculous that a model puts on a very edgy show (in a good way!) then comes on the forum and is annoyed that people have posted about it and demands that the entire thread is removed. Juliet - what the hell is wrong with your brain?

I'm glad that SMc has stood firm on this issue!
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2009 22:15 by Digital Dave.)
30-03-2009 22:14
hedthorn Offline
Senior Poster

sm© Wrote:Just to let you all know, Juliet requested this whole thread to get deleted.
As it is outwith her own section, and she didnt give me a valid reason, i left the thread alone.
This might change though, so be prepared to lose some posts if the worst comes to the worst.
Steve.

so when did she request this? just curious as I meant no harm in starting the thread. However might have to reconsider what i post in the future if it is going to offend people
30-03-2009 23:48
Digital Dave Away
Retired

hedthorn Wrote:
sm© Wrote:Just to let you all know, Juliet requested this whole thread to get deleted.
As it is outwith her own section, and she didn't give me a valid reason, i left the thread alone.
Steve.

so when did she request this? just curious as I meant no harm in starting the thread. However might have to reconsider what i post in the future if it is going to offend people

Don't worry hedthorn - there's no logic whatsoever behind the over the top reactions of models on this forum. It's a source of comedy and irritation in equal measures. If you try and second guess what they think you'll end up posting nothing!

In 'normal world' Juliet would have visited the forum after the show and asked us what we thought and had a laugh with us. In 'Juliet world' she throws a strop and demands that threads are removed.
31-03-2009 00:28
Stewartie Offline
Larissa Summers Luvin

hedthorn Wrote:
Steve.

What next?? Seems to me that Juliet was getting rave reviews (from myself included) and now she is in the huff!! Isn't interaction what babe shows are all about. Why can't these girls interact on this forum. Their wages are paid by guys who cough up £1.50 a minute and they ought to remember that before making silly requests for threads to be deleted.Rolleyes

http://www.facebook.com/#!/reallarissasummers
31-03-2009 00:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV