Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Savannah Mai - Chat & Discussion

murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

RE: Savannah Mai - Chat & Discussion
The wonderful Savannah was on top form last night with loads of booty action.
27-11-2014 09:47
Find all posts by this user
gpops Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Savannah Mai - Caps & Vids
Two of the best booties ever to have graced any babe channel.
Savannah or Maddie? I'd go bloomin' nuts, if I had to choose. Now they're on the same screen.
FUCKIN' DANCER!
28-11-2014 01:47
samstark Offline
Master Poster

I think if I had to pick my ideal girls body a lot of it would be based off Savannah. She is flawless from head to toe with her slim waist, big tits and sensational round juicy ass. The perfect hourglass figure. I can only think of a handful of girls that can match how flawless her body is.
28-11-2014 12:54
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

It looked like Savannah was a bit taken aback by Lucy Summers' performance next to her on BS Blue last night. Lucy couldn't resist the temptation of a little unauthorised spank, and then she lay back, stretching her feet behind her head, savannah thinking wtf is she doing?
One hope is that it will prompt Savannah to try to compete with that, another is that they get on to a proper 2-4-1, as it looks like Lucy would relish the chance to get her hands on Savannah properly.
28-11-2014 13:38
gpops Offline
Junior Poster

(28-11-2014 12:54 )samstark Wrote:  I think if I had to pick my ideal girls body a lot of it would be based off Savannah. She is flawless from head to toe with her slim waist, big tits and sensational round juicy ass. The perfect hourglass figure. I can only think of a handful of girls that can match how flawless her body is.

Yeah, either her or Caty Cole.
Caty's so petite, you could just pick her up and...
Oh, I've just turned myself on again.
Back in a few!
28-11-2014 17:18
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

She definitely is the most beautiful person ever! Smile Unfortunately it is sad to hear her last show for babestation or possible the babe channels is on the 23rd and she is off Sad Very sad to hear her leaving, the best babe ever to appear on and off screen Smile Savannah you are beyond beautiful and you will always remain like that for me ... Stunner!

Savannah Mai FAN, ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE :-D

1.She has a beautiful face 2.Stunning Smile 3.Fantastic Figure(Best figure in the babe channel industry) 4.One hell of an Attractive ass! 5.Lovely Legs 6.And a Fabolous pair of feet
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 12:07 by ryanphinlan2011.)
02-12-2014 12:07
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Definitely the number 1 booty queen & booty shaker on BS Tongue
08-12-2014 17:11
ryanphinlan2011 Offline
Savannah Mai poster

She was absolutely amazing tonight! Her performance in her shows are always consistent and are always or great standard, for me she has to be queen of babestation 2014 Smile ... She does the best climax line on babestation, she is truly beautiful, special and irreplaceable! For me, she is babe of the night by far ... Tits and arse of the night ... EVERYTHING of the night Smile 2 more shows left Sad but I know those 2 shows are going to be the shows of the year #Savillion ... Check out my twitter account for caps: @ryanphinland

Savannah Mai FAN, ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE :-D

1.She has a beautiful face 2.Stunning Smile 3.Fantastic Figure(Best figure in the babe channel industry) 4.One hell of an Attractive ass! 5.Lovely Legs 6.And a Fabolous pair of feet
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 05:31 by ryanphinlan2011.)
09-12-2014 05:30
thescientist Away

The camera spent plenty of time focused on Savannah's big beautiful delicious arse last nightTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue. Great stuff. Going to be missed.
09-12-2014 14:47
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Seamless Dress
[Image: Savannah_Mai_Seamless_Dress_thumb.jpg][Image: Savannah_Mai_Seamless_Dress3_thumb.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
13-12-2014 13:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV