Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Savannah Mai - Chat & Discussion

4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

RE: Savannah Mai - Chat & Discussion
The great lady was on delicious sexy form, and it's always a pure delight to watch sexy Savannah's pulsating curvaceous ass in full throttle, and her mesmerising sensual body gyrations, loved the one butt cheek flexing in the sauna. Tongue
23-09-2013 08:26
Find all posts by this user
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Supergirl
[Image: Savannah_Mai_Supergirla_hd720p.jpg]
[Image: Savannah_Mai_Supergirl2a_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
27-09-2013 11:51
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

[split] Savannah Mai - Caps & Vids
Love everything about Savannah. Especially her super sexy ass.
02-10-2013 08:45
thescientist Away

^ And there was plenty of arse to love last nightTongue. All the outfits Savannah wore were incredibly sexy, all designed to make sure we got plenty and we got plenty of close ups of her best feature too. Terrific night from Savannah
02-10-2013 13:57
murphdogg11 Offline
A Big Ass Fan

Savannah Mai - Chat & Discussion
Savannah is looking amazing at the moment with her beautiful smile, amazing tits and really wonderful ass. No better sight than Savannah in her secretary outfit with her ass bobbing up and down.
17-10-2013 09:03
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Brilliant stuff from Savannah, the office set was a scorcher, with her magnificent oiled up ass on imperious horny form. Delicious. Tongue
21-10-2013 08:44
Lotuseater Offline
Banned

cant stand the way the girls have such short stints and swap channels all the bloody time.

and does borntotease .net show pussy or not?
(This post was last modified: 22-10-2013 20:16 by Lotuseater.)
22-10-2013 20:15
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

Savannah is one stunningly beautiful girl and such an amazing consistent performer and always puts on a great show. She looked so great Saturday night in those incredible long sexy socks and tiny g string.

What's not to love about her, those wonderful eyes, big juicy kissable lips, cheeky smile, delicious caramel skin, lovely legs, sensational cleavage with perfect nipples and that unbelievable bubble butt is a sight to behold when she's on her knees bent over and she's shaking around in full force, and when she's got that ass oiled up and she's flexing her cheeks one at a time is out if this world sexy and gets me every time. One of the best girls around and one of my personal favourites to watch.
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 04:21 by tylercoop.)
27-10-2013 23:51
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Damn she's amazingly stunningly hot!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
28-10-2013 11:49
tylercoop Offline
Posting Machine

What a sensational night from Savannah she looked superbly beautiful and sexy natural beauty and her voice is so sexy. Her hourglass figure is perfect and her oiled up ass in the tiniest and sexiest denim hot pants ever shaking around and flexing was a sight to behold it left me with my jaw on the floor and fixated on screen and her boobs in an even smaller bikini top just hiding her lovely perky nipples was just otherworldly. Excellent night and top performance by the stunning and sexy savannah, You can never have enough of her
(This post was last modified: 28-10-2013 17:21 by tylercoop.)
28-10-2013 12:07
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV