* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Fully nude + bed v heels, stockings, thong movement Vote

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Fully nude + bed v heels, stockings, thong movement Vote
(28-05-2013 03:30 )dogman Wrote:  As to the laying there naked, does nothing for me,find it so boring along with the hand thong,see one show like it you have seen them all.

We all know that complete nudity currently restricts what the performers can do. Filtering the poll through that, I've taken the question really being asked to be: which do you prefer; nylons and heels, or a nude babe wearing only a fabric thong/bikini bottom (i.e. the minimum amont of clothing a babe can wear that doesn't restrict movement)? And on that basis, it's a fucking no-brainer, for me: thong and absolutely nothing else, every single time. I want to see as much smooth, golden, naked skin as can be shown! I have no wish to see parts of the body that can be shown without clothing quite freely and without risk of incurring penalty covered up.

To me, the poll is set up by someone who, for whatever reason, likes to see legs partially hidden behind nylon and feet hidden from view in shoes. The poll has been tailored to get a high number of votes for this type of outfit.
28-05-2013 17:58
Find all posts by this user
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

My fav all time babe, nude, oiled up and showing her gorgeous tat's did it for me every timeTongueTongueHeartHeart
28-05-2013 19:37
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Ya pays ya money ya takes your choice eh!

Personally if I had the choice of an amazing stunner totally nude, or the wife of my neighbour (tidy but not stunning!) in stockings, mini skirt and heels....I plump for the wife every timeWink

Odd the whole attraction thing eh!

Stick a pair of heels on a nude and waahaay...boing up it goes every time.
Nude does so little for me though. Odd.
Minis dresses, stockings, heels etc cor blimey.
I'm sure some psycho anaylst would have a field dayBig Laugh

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
28-05-2013 21:19
modster Offline
Senior Poster

Anyone can get a bird to lay naked in a bed that's what 90% of the ones I've been with do. The best 10% have been hardest to find if you don't pay em, an far more interesting if you catch my drift. ;-)

- Party like a r*ck star, fuck like a p*rn star -
28-05-2013 22:10
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(28-05-2013 17:58 )Addison Wrote:  We all know that complete nudity currently restricts what the performers can do. Filtering the poll through that, I've taken the question really being asked to be: which do you prefer; nylons and heels, or a nude babe wearing only a fabric thong/bikini bottom

Rolleyes Thank god you're here. There was me thinking nude meant........well, nude Huh
29-05-2013 21:43
modster Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Fully nude + bed v heels, stockings, thong movement VOTE VOTE VOTE
(28-05-2013 10:35 )event horizon Wrote:  
(27-05-2013 22:03 )Addison Wrote:  Winking and pouting and preening and strutting done to excess actually leads to a decrease in sexiness

Yes that kind of behaviour is atually off putting to some of us.

Don't get some of you guys. I have a GF at home last thing I wanna have is one on tv. I want em to do all the stuff it takes too much effort to get my misses to do at home.

29-05-2013 21:49
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(29-05-2013 21:43 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Rolleyes Thank god you're here. There was me thinking nude meant........well, nude Huh

modster as good as equates passivity with nudity in the OP in order to make a more persuasive case for heels and nylons:

(27-05-2013 21:38 )modster Wrote:  nude and lying down (boring) or [...] wearing sexy get up and flaunting it.

I'm just trying to establish that the relative passivity of the totally nude babes is the result of restrictions, not the lack of clothes! The most "(boring)" permutation for me is "wearing sexy get up" and lying down, which also happens.
29-05-2013 23:19
modster Offline
Senior Poster

Tiffany now looks mint. And exactly what Elise has on now. Think that's her name.

(This post was last modified: 30-05-2013 01:12 by modster.)
30-05-2013 00:36
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV