clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Hey guys :)

master_exploder Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Hey guys :)
Hey Caty, are you turned on by unemployed 28 year old blokes still living at home with their mam? Hit me up if you want to turn your dreams into reality. And i don't lay this line on any old bird so i hope you feel special, i know lassies love that mushy stuff. (did i mention i'm a wee bit out of shape, but don't let that put you off, theres just more to love xx)
18-10-2008 21:52
Find all posts by this user
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

LMFAO!!

Mate, I'm not expert when it comes to women, but I do have a bit of a tip for you.

If you're gonna go after every woman on this site, its probably a good idea to make sure they all can't see it!!!

Funny as hell though!
18-10-2008 22:01
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
master_exploder Offline
Junior Poster

DjM Wrote:LMFAO!!

Mate, I'm not expert when it comes to women, but I do have a bit of a tip for you.

If you're gonna go after every woman on this site, its probably a good idea to make sure they all can't see it!!!

Funny as hell though!

What can i say, I'm just an old romantic at heart eh? Oh and don't anybody be stealing my moves neither, it's taken years to perfect my lady skills.
18-10-2008 22:10
rover Offline

Hello Caty welcome to the forum.
cant wait to see you and alex together Smile

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me,either. Just leave me alone.
18-10-2008 23:57
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles