GlamourStarsLive showtimes

villager Offline
Senior Poster

RE: GlamourStarsLive showtimes
GlamourStarsLive presents

LYCIA

On Thursday 10 January at 21:30 GMT

Sexy College Girl

Sexy college girl tease, dressed in a sexy college girl outfit, with sexy red lace underwear and hold ups on underneath, stripping to full nude, have the best 20 minutes of your life with a cheeky, bubble blonde busty girl ready to rock your world!! BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW xo

Length: 20 minutes

Price: £8.75

www.glamourstarslive.com
08-01-2019 19:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flashk_a Away
Master Poster

wow! awesome thread
posting to dont forget about it
24-04-2019 12:53
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

forgot about this site....HeartImportantCool

11-09-2019 20:40
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I actually think this site is very good the cam reliability was much more reliable than Studio....and its cheaper and more one on one ....saw Heather Kay and Jamie Jones and Jenny James on here well before they joined Studio
03-11-2019 11:00
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(03-11-2019 11:00 )docutech Wrote:  I actually think this site is very good the cam reliability was much more reliable than Studio....and its cheaper and more one on one ....saw Heather Kay and Jamie Jones and Jenny James on here well before they joined Studio
what is quality of cam like? been shit lately on babestation

19-12-2019 22:18
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i find the quality soo much better than Studio, I appreciate it can be down to a girls connection etc, but i have done cam2cam with the same girl on Studio and GSL and the responses were 20 seconds faster well it was with her anyway.

A more quality looking site not full (with respect) of nobodies plus a bit cheaper too, there were glamour models on there for less than £3 a min last night for private cam (it was a promotion) admittedly.

As said Jenny James, Kimberley from BS and numerous others we pay more to see are on there plus girls like Kelly Carter much more intimate and high end but just as hot... in my opinion anyway
28-03-2020 12:53
dirtytommy Offline
Senior Poster

I have never used this site - will check it out -thanks for feedback. Any tips??
01-04-2020 21:07
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(01-04-2020 21:07 )dirtytommy Wrote:  I have never used this site - will check it out -thanks for feedback. Any tips??

Yeah to me its way more reliable than sixty six, not a lot of girls on line (but then Studio is full of nobodies a lot of the time now anyway ...in my opinion)

Like any girl / site you've probably got to get to know the girl but you can do that much cheaper and usually on your own in group chat, without a constant barrage of free loaders on there like sixty six has with no intention of paying for anything.

Girls say its much better clientele, I spoke to two Studio girl's on there the other night both said they hate the cam on Studio and only do it because there contracted too.

My main tip would be log on to the cheaper group chat, as often your be the only one on there don't go private until it hots up, but its relatively cheap anyway, also at present log on between 9 and 10pm as all girls are 25 per cent off.

Negative as I said not a lot of girls on there but if you set up an email alert then you can see if a fav BS or sixty six girl appears.
07-04-2020 18:15
dirtytommy Offline
Senior Poster

excellent advice docutech...very much appreciated
08-04-2020 16:30

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks