GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Tiffany - Webcam

Anadin Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Tiffany - Webcam
All these 'Babes' Should be forced to prove their identity. I'm not really sure why everyone seems so convinced it's actually them. Even if it is I don't wanna sound like a jackass but they don't seem to add anything to the site. When Ass2Cam and other posters finally have had enough and leave I'm following them with all the content they've posted.

gersfan321 Wrote:Big Grin yh it does and i dare she she looks fake fake tits she jsut a greedy i watch the show but no way in hell will i fone and give them my money when thats all there fussed about they dont give a fuck about the men and women who fone them every nite only fussed how much there making

Jesus Christ man, you have a qwerty keyboard in front of you and there's free spell checkers all over the net.
Don't wanna be a nazi but text speak on the net and awful spelling when you have the time to make yourself understood has always puzzled me.

1:Leigh Darby 2:Tiffany Chambers 3:Sophia Lares 4:Cherri 5:Sarah Louise

Only Twats use text speak on the net.
19-10-2008 15:17
Find all posts by this user
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

Anadin do u think i care wat u think
19-10-2008 17:15
maguire Offline

Theres no rules for spelling on here is there?
19-10-2008 17:58
tgisucks Offline
Apprentice Poster

super-mario_1983 Wrote:isn't she making enough money from babestation and other modelling jobs? and that webcam content doesn't even belong to her anyway and even if it did she could have just kindly asked for it to be removed like alex does. i don't like the fact that she removes her content from this site but at least alex is friendly about it and i still respect her but tiffany just comes in here and demands that the content be removed from this site when she doesn't even own it....well that just says a lot about her doesn't it.
Honestly guys the reason why these shows are so gready is because you keep paying. Stop texting calling and most of all payin these rediculous prices for websites etc and things will soon change.
19-10-2008 18:40
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Anadin Wrote:All these 'Babes' Should be forced to prove their identity. I'm not really sure why everyone seems so convinced it's actually them. Even if it is I don't wanna sound like a jackass but they don't seem to add anything to the site. When Ass2Cam and other posters finally have had enough and leave I'm following them with all the content they've posted.

gersfan321 Wrote:Big Grin yh it does and i dare she she looks fake fake tits she jsut a greedy cow i watch the show but no way in hell will i fone and give them my money when thats all there fussed about they dont give a fuck about the men and women who fone them every nite only fussed how much there making

Jesus Christ man, you have a qwerty keyboard in front of you and there's free spell checkers all over the net.
Don't wanna be a nazi but text speak on the net and awful spelling when you have the time to make yourself understood has always puzzled me.

Complaints about spelling? Calm yourself mate, its not like he's writing a letter to the queen. This is a forum for guys who want to see some titties. Chill out
19-10-2008 20:05
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Fuckin hell now we know we are in trouble when the newest comment is about someones spelling lol

By the way had a sniff at those cam vids and thats a nice vagine... shame about the bad vibes
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 20:39 by BelfastBadBoy.)
19-10-2008 20:36
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

Its all gone tits up !!!
19-10-2008 20:47
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Fuckin hell now we know we are in trouble when the newest comment is about someones spelling lol

By the way had a sniff at those cam vids and thats a nice vagine... shame about the bad vibes

I got something similar said to me but I was told to get a dictionary http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=361

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
19-10-2008 20:51
mikeybhoy73 Offline
Spikeyboy63

Ass2Cam Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:Fuckin hell now we know we are in trouble when the newest comment is about someones spelling lol

I got something similar said to me but I was told to get a dictionary http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=361

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

------------------------------------------

That's her off my fucking Christmas list too now Big Grin
19-10-2008 20:58
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:

Thats pretty funny, by the way kick off is 3rd page onwards for those looking it up lol
19-10-2008 20:59
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles