GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Tiffany - Webcam

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Tiffany - Webcam
Tiffany Wrote:Listen guys i have to make a living also, and if that depends on ppl signing up to my site then so be it.

dont be so judgemental towards me. but whatever makes you's happy, if slaggin me off cuz i wanted that removed is acceptable then thats ok.

Tiffany

No 1s saying you can’t make a living hun but Demanding for content to be removed that Didn’t belong to you isn’t on! Your saying don’t be so judgemental practice what you preach you got so judgemental when you demanded content to be removed which Didn’t Belong To You…

THE CONTENT I PUT UP DIDN'T COME FROM YOUR SITE OR BABESTATIONS IT CAME FROM A WEBCAM SHOW AGES AGO SO I CAN DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT AS YOU LOST YOUR RIGHT TO IT WHEN U DECIDED TO DO CAM SHOWS THE SAME GOES FOR ALL CAM SHOWS...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
19-10-2008 10:11
Find all posts by this user
Alex Offline
Senior Poster

Tiffany Wrote:Listen guys i have to make a living also, and if that depends on ppl signing up to my site then so be it.

dont be so judgemental towards me. but whatever makes you's happy, if slaggin me off cuz i wanted that removed is acceptable then thats ok.

Tiffany

Hi Tiffany,

just to make it clear, the reason people have given you such a hard time about this isn't because you wanted the post removed, it's because you demanded rather than asked for it to be removed. You have to admit that "I want that removed now, Tiffany" is quite abrupt and unfriendly and I think people were just surprised by it because they wouldn't have expected you to be like that. But you were obviously angry at the time and made the post in the heat of the moment so I think people will understand that you didn't mean any harm. I hope you'll continue to post on the form and maybe do what Alex Adams does and post previews from your site updates. That will hopefully get you some more people to sign up.

Alex

x
19-10-2008 10:21
moron50 Away
Master Poster

Interjecting into something I know little about - more fool me.

I work on the principle that everything is copyrighted - somewhere, by someone. How far they wish to enforce & pursue that is their perogative, but equally if dealing with your fan-base / potential customers & assuming that it isn't predominanately of a leeching nature, a bit of give & take doesn't go amiss. Suppose it depends on the ratio, if you follow.

© every damn word I write.
19-10-2008 10:41
gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

Here is a picture I got from a free website of Tiffany where does copyright end you can't take legal action against everyone.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 11:17 by gingerbloke.)
19-10-2008 11:13
hannan Offline
Junior Poster

having not visited the site for a couple of days it seems like i've missed quite a bit ? was the vid any good ?
19-10-2008 11:15
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

moron50 Wrote:Interjecting into something I know little about - more fool me.

I work on the principle that everything is copyrighted - somewhere, by someone. How far they wish to enforce & pursue that is their perogative, but equally if dealing with your fan-base / potential customers & assuming that it isn't predominanately of a leeching nature, a bit of give & take doesn't go amiss. Suppose it depends on the ratio, if you follow.

© every damn word I write.

The situation with the content that Ass2Cam recorded does raise an interesting question over copyright though (or lack of copyright). For example, when a photographer pays to shoot a model then the photograher is the owner of those photos. The situation with Ass2Cam paying for Tiffany to pose for a cam show is similar - implying that he is the owner of that content....except...

...the two major differences are firstly that Tiffany claims that she wasn't aware that she was being recorded (although she surely must have realised that it was likely that her cam shows would be recorded - we're a nation or world of 'recorders') and secondly that a photographic model would usually sign a model release allowing photos of her to be published/distributed.

Still, despite the two (probably significant) differences above, I would hazard a guess that the content that Ass2Cam posted would not be copyrighted. Especially given that nothing in the t&c on the site through which he accessed the show mentions ownership or copyright of the camshow content.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-10-2008 11:45
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

the girls on all the nite shows dont care about us they only care how much there getting paid
19-10-2008 12:02
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

gersfan321 Wrote:the girls on all the nite shows dont care about us they only care how much there getting paid

But of course, but then that's life. I work in a company where we have customers. While I do try to please the customers and keep them happy, I'm not doing my job or even keeping the customer happy because I care about them, but because I want to get paid.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
19-10-2008 12:08
supermario1983 Offline
Master Poster

isn't she making enough money from babestation and other modelling jobs? and that webcam content doesn't even belong to her anyway and even if it did she could have just kindly asked for it to be removed like alex does. i don't like the fact that she removes her content from this site but at least alex is friendly about it and i still respect her but tiffany just comes in here and demands that the content be removed from this site when she doesn't even own it....well that just says a lot about her doesn't it.
19-10-2008 13:36
scotslion1985 Offline
Banned

Big Grin yh it does and i dare she she looks fake fake tits she jsut a greedy i watch the show but no way in hell will i fone and give them my money when thats all there fussed about they dont give a fuck about the men and women who fone them every nite only fussed how much there making
(This post was last modified: 19-10-2008 14:54 by scotslion1985.)
19-10-2008 14:48
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles