GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Tiffany - Webcam

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Tiffany - Webcam
elgar1uk Wrote:Tiffany may not be very diplomatic, but she's still in the right.

In the right how do you get that?? I'll say it again just to save you looking back throught the topics, The content i put up Didn't belong to her site or Babestation as the pics & clips where from her last cam show on http://www.babecamsex.com/launcher/babec...x&live=yes so how is that her copyright materials...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
18-10-2008 22:42
Find all posts by this user
Ducky Offline
Quack Quack Bitches!

Ass2Cam Wrote:
elgar1uk Wrote:Tiffany may not be very diplomatic, but she's still in the right.

In the right how do you get that?? I'll say it again just to save you looking back throught the topics, The content i put up Didn't belong to her site or Babestation as the pics & clips where from her last cam show on http://www.babecamsex.com/launcher/babec...x&live=yes so how is that her copyright materials...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

dont react to shit from others mate. I have seen this little video and dunno what all the fuss is about. Tiff doesnt care deep down. She just worries that if its free on here then no one will need to subscribe. She isn't evil or anything, its just business.
Plus if thats all shes gonna have to offer then i wouldn't bother subscribing anyway.

Your post was a good post. She aint too keen on it and the moderators had to act. just one of those things mate. won't be the first or last time it happens. worry not and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

The wonderful, sexy, Reed Amber, is now on OnlyFans!
https://onlyfans.com/reedamberx
She is a Studio66 Legend!
AND she also has a dedicated Foot Fetish OnlyFans page, too,
https://onlyfans.com/feetandmore
18-10-2008 22:50
assole Offline
.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

what i miss?
18-10-2008 23:33
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jordo Offline
L.F.C

assole Wrote:what i miss?

only the best post ever recorded in the history of my membership of this forum m8... nothing to fret about Tongue
19-10-2008 01:10
THE INCREDIBLE BULK Away
formerlly DjM

And then quite possibly the most fun watching Ass2Cam getting pissed and going into several rants Tongue

But again, nothing to fret about Smile
19-10-2008 01:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
jbremix Offline
Junior Poster

cant blame him tho wasting money on that crap
19-10-2008 01:31
Tiffany Offline
account closed by request

Listen guys i have to make a living also, and if that depends on ppl signing up to my site then so be it.

dont be so judgemental towards me. but whatever makes you's happy, if slaggin me off cuz i wanted that removed is acceptable then thats ok.

Tiffany
19-10-2008 03:24
cmonthereds Offline
Senior Poster

Hmm. I got it downloaded. Nice.
19-10-2008 03:25
cmonthereds Offline
Senior Poster

By the way I would gladly lick her ringpiece.
19-10-2008 03:54
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

My suggestion for these chicks is instead of turning up now and again to announce a site update and order stuff to be removed, why not also offer one or two pictures from the update, there seems to be no give and take with these chicks.

These cellcast sites appear to be a bit of a con, i am a member of two and they both seem to have the same content.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
19-10-2008 08:25
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles