Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Tiffany - Webcam

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Tiffany - Webcam
DjM Wrote:I bet you look dead sexy when you're angry Tongue

Seriously though, chill? I understand that you don't want the video on the forum and all that, for whatever reason. But threatening people (even in a "nice" way) is really not the way to go about it IMO.

As I said on http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...54#pid5254 there’s nothing they can do cause this is a free forum & no 1s making a profit from them. If your on happy with pics/vids on the forum ask the Admin to remove them but threatening will get you no were especially on a free forum...

I'm not being rude when I say this but why do pics/vids/cam shows if you don't want peoples pics/vid/opinion on them…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
18-10-2008 15:18
Find all posts by this user
gstar69 Offline
i like 2 smoke it smoke

its probably not even the money grabbing just sum prick who works 4 channel or cellcast fuck em all. and tiff try actually showing ur gash not just quick flash pointless pay £20 a month to see a flash keep ur vids if thats all its guna b

A spliff a day keeps the Dr away
18-10-2008 16:59
Moorey Offline
Senior Poster

Ah you don't check the forums overnight and you miss all the drama....
18-10-2008 17:09
Bigjay20 Offline
Junior Poster

Totally agree that all Television Girls that want to spoil the fun should be banned from this forum and we fellas should be left alone to enjoy what we like without any rules coming from all different directions.
18-10-2008 17:47
wastou Offline
Senior Poster

Moorey Wrote:Ah you don't check the forums overnight and you miss all the drama....
I no what you mean it seems to me that the majority of posts seem to always occur in the early hours of the morning. I don't no about others but there's only one place where I am at that time of night and it ain't at my computer that's for sure.

Sometimes dead is better.
18-10-2008 17:58
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Nah nothing to do with being at the computer throughout the night, this video went up around 11pm and by pure fluke i checked the site like the others and we got lucky
18-10-2008 21:32
master_exploder Offline
Junior Poster

sodding hell i missed this and i'm gutted. does anyone have a link they could PM me? i feel like i've missed something epic (but please feel free to correct me if it was lame)
18-10-2008 21:34
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

biker200 Wrote:i dont think she has done herself any favours with her response guys

We shouldn't be too judgemental in discussing this issue. Tiffany is fully entitled to protect copyright materials if she chooses to do so, that's her right and her choice, but obviously it could have been done in a better way.

I believe other girls have got things removed from ths site, but went about it in a different way.
18-10-2008 21:35
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

BarrieBF Wrote:
biker200 Wrote:i dont think she has done herself any favours with her response guys

We shouldn't be too judgemental in discussing this issue. Tiffany is fully entitled to protect copyright materials if she chooses to do so, that's her right and her choice, but obviously it could have been done in a better way.

I believe other girls have got things removed from ths site, but went about it in a different way.

If you read all the threads in this topic you would have noticed that nothing belonged to her so she had no copyright materials to protect! I took those pics & clips from her last cam show on http://www.babecamsex.com/launcher/babec...&selpage=1

Tiffany her self shouldn't be so judgemental by saying all those nasty things & saying I want them removed… They didn’t belong to her for her to make such a Demand…

By the way did Tiffany or Digital Dave say anything when her clips with Charlie where up? Hmm hell no nothing was said so why start now!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2008 22:06 by TITSRUS.)
18-10-2008 22:02
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

Tiffany may not be very diplomatic, but she's still in the right.
18-10-2008 22:30
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles