GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Tiffany - Webcam

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: Tiffany webcam
gazwim Wrote:so did she say all that shite on the 3G or is ass2cam a lyer seeing that ass2cam actually bothers posting and wasted is hard earned cash on the tiffany 3G special i 'll go with ass2cam telling the truth Smile
the only problem is we have no evidence she said those things Sad

I don't lie mate everything I’ve posted is the truth. Why would I lie? Every 1 has the right to know the truth about what she does & the way she treats her callers do you not think so!

As I said next time I Will record the calls, Then Tiff can't Denny it…
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2008 18:11 by TITSRUS.)
29-12-2008 10:31
Find all posts by this user
EssexWanker Offline
Senior Poster

It's really no-one else's business what Tiffany did or didn't say in the course of a private telephone conversation. If the guy didn't like it, he could have chosen to tell her to fuck off and put the receiver down. Presumably if he had done, we would have all got to read about that too. Leave the girl alone.
29-12-2008 12:07
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

EssexWanker Wrote:It's really no-one else's business what Tiffany did or didn't say in the course of a private telephone conversation. If the guy didn't like it, he could have chosen to tell her to fuck off and put the receiver down. Presumably if he had done, we would have all got to read about that too. Leave the girl alone.

I'll make you a deal! When ever she does things right/does what the caller asks with out begging then I’ll leave her alone, I'll not go back on my word unlike some people!!

Till that happens she deserves everything she gets cause it’s the callers etc that made her a successful model & she’s treating us like crap by making us begging etc which isn’t on…

I wish I recorded those calls then use all would of heard what a Time Waster / Beggar & liar she really is. I'll record her some time when I do lets hear her say she didn't say it...
29-12-2008 12:25
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

EssexWanker Wrote:It's really no-one else's business what Tiffany did or didn't say in the course of a private telephone conversation. If the guy didn't like it, he could have chosen to tell her to fuck off and put the receiver down. Presumably if he had done, we would have all got to read about that too. Leave the girl alone.

I don't call in, but I think the callers should be treated properly. They have forked out good money to call. He could have told her to fuck off and put the phone down but he would not have got a refund. We would not get to hear about such things happening unless the callers are members of this forum.
I find it difficult to believe she would act like this, but I tend to side with Ass2Cam who is a respected member of this forum.
29-12-2008 12:26
G@Z! Offline
Banned

tiffany would not like it and want it removed by threating a lawsuit so the admin will remove the content and you have to sent the shit through private messaging so tiffany will win again but you will have proven your point in the process
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2008 12:30 by G@Z!.)
29-12-2008 12:28
dondoe returns Offline
Posting Machine

Rule of thumb with webcam/3g...if their showing it on the telly,it's not worth a punt....
29-12-2008 13:39
vostok 1 Offline
Twitter Troll

Correct on the first point. However, it wasn't a private telephone conversation. It was a 3G pay per view webcam show. Not exactly private.
29-12-2008 18:39
HEX!T Away
Retired

lol at the tiny cock... hmm any lass says that to me i just remind them that it may not be my cock thats small it may just be her chuff that is massive... as every girl likes to be told how tight she is...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
29-12-2008 21:49
snake689 Offline
Apprentice Poster

This maybe a long rant and I don't mean to disrespect anyone, either Tiffany or A2C but felt something had to be said.

I have to say I have no problem whatsoever wih Tiffany's so-called attitude that everyone has her protraying. This is another story that makes her look like a bitch but again, there's no evidence to back it up.

If it was me and she called my dick small, I'd just respond it's a sleeping giant and she can wake it up Big Grin

To be honest, I wouldn't like that because it is insulting someone and isn't just an insult, it's a personal insult and I don't agree with that one bit.

But when you look at the entire picture, what is Tiffany's current job? To get men off would be my answer, now I stick to Babestation and aviod the webcam shows, mainly because I don't have a webcam myself and if I'm right in guess, you will need to either be a member of the Babestation site of Tiffany's own personal site.

I've seen a couple of vids from her webcam show and she seems on and off when it comes to her reported attitude but at the end of the day, unless you hear the entire conversation, who knows what she has been asked to act like. I saw a video of Yvette recently and she was acting like a complete bitch to a caller and when that caller got off, she was all nice and innocent so I believe the orginal caller asked for her to act that way.

But at the end of the day, we all want to the same from Tiffany, drop the knickers and spread the legs and show the goods Big Grin

It probably would take alot of money to see the goods, I can pray and beg she reads this and it pushes her in the right direction, hell, I might even join her site if it means there's a good picture of her with nothing on or in the way with her legs spread.

But that's her choice and if she doesn't, then I can't do anything about it but until there is good proof her site is worth the money, I won't be joining no matter that I'm one of the biggest Tiffany fans out there.

Sorry for the rant and apologise to Tiffany or A2C if they found it insulting, it was not meant to come off that way but some thoughts on what is being said about Tiffany and what I'd *fingers crossed* like to see from Tiff in the future.
30-12-2008 09:31
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Snake869 you don't read all the Tiffany topics do you? If you're looking for evidence look in http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=538 & you'll see what a bitch she can be!

You said something about an Yvette vid, I saw that vid also but that caller was into that conversation, the guys I was talking about wasn't don't forget I was listening in!! Tiff was just making fun of the black dude cause he had a small dick (don’t forget black dudes are meant to have big cocks, I guess that’s why she made fun of him) plus promising another guy she'll show her pussy If he showed her his dick & not keeping to her promise is low even for her...

As I said I will record her next time then she can’t deny it oh wait she most likely will she’ll say that’s not her voice lol lol
30-12-2008 10:41
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles