GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 29 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average

Tiffany - Webcam

Bigjay20 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Tiffany - Webcam
tara lee Wrote:just to stick up for tiff, i really cant see tiff writing that sort of stuff, maybe it was some one that wrote it on her behalf but shes a really good friend and i know she would never write any thing so rude, just wanted to clear this up. x

Unfortunately the forum admin says it was from Tiffany and he runs the place.
20-10-2008 18:31
Find all posts by this user
Tara lee Offline
Senior Poster

ok just seems strange that tiff would write some thing like this, i will speak to her and see what i can find out. x
20-10-2008 18:41
jordo Offline
L.F.C

Bigjay20 Wrote:
tara lee Wrote:just to stick up for tiff, i really cant see tiff writing that sort of stuff, maybe it was some one that wrote it on her behalf but shes a really good friend and i know she would never write any thing so rude, just wanted to clear this up. x

Unfortunately the forum admin says it was from Tiffany and he runs the place.

who told u that? i run this place and any other place lol!
sorry, just wondered what it feels like to be tony montana.
20-10-2008 19:59
mega79 Offline
Alpha Male

With a better business brain, going by the amount guys that are on this forum she could have made alot of money.

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan
21-10-2008 00:30
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

tara lee Wrote:ok just seems strange that tiff would write some thing like this, i will speak to her and see what i can find out. x

I'm not being rude when I say this hun so plz don't take this the wrong as I know your friends with her, Tiffany will probably say no that wasn't her just to see if her fans would stay by her.

What would any 1 want to achieve by impersonating Her?? A lot of guys including my self are 99.9% sure it was her!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Ass2Cam ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.
21-10-2008 10:26
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Ass2Cam Wrote:
tara lee Wrote:ok just seems strange that tiff would write some thing like this, i will speak to her and see what i can find out. x

I'm not being rude when I say this hun so plz don't take this the wrong as I know your friends with her, Tiffany will probably say no that wasn't her just to see if her fans would stay by her.

What would any 1 want to achieve by impersonating Her?? A lot of guys including my self are 99.9% sure it was her!

Ofcourse it was her mate, it was to specific and too the point for just anyone.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2008 17:56 by BelfastBadBoy.)
21-10-2008 17:55
kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:

i really hope people stop foning in and joining her website! Its guys like you, who pay her! Nodoubt we will get something back it wasnt her, or it was someone else! lets boycot her! il take her place,lol.xx
21-10-2008 18:16
stallion Offline
Senior Poster

Ass2Cam Wrote:[quote=BelfastBadBoy]
Fuckin hell now we know we are in trouble when the newest comment is about someones spelling lol

By the way had a sniff at those cam vids and thats a nice vagine... shame about the bad vibes

I got something similar said to me but I was told to get a dictionary http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=361

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to add Reptutation any time click on a nick name (Example Admin ETC) then Details then u can add Reputation

Plz don't post my Threads/Topics on other forums with out asking me.

If I do see my Threads/Topics on other forums with my knowledge I will Remove the original.

Yeah i admit i was in a very sarcastic mood that evening mate it was nothing personal. You took the bait to start with then i couldn't help myself. Still it's good to let of steam sometimes. i just hope i've not made any spelling errors in this post lol.
(This post was last modified: 21-10-2008 18:55 by stallion.)
21-10-2008 18:53
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

kinkykay08 Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:

i really hope people stop foning in and joining her website! Its guys like you, who pay her! Nodoubt we will get something back it wasnt her, or it was someone else! lets boycot her! il take her place,lol.xx

Does this mean your the first female civilian on here? lol
21-10-2008 19:04
kinkykay08 Offline
Senior Poster

BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
kinkykay08 Wrote:
BelfastBadBoy Wrote:
Ass2Cam Wrote:

Does this mean your the first female civilian on here? lol

i hope i am the first! what do i win?lolx
21-10-2008 22:12
Thread Closed 

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles