Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Dionne Mendez Live @ Home Mon 15th Oct

BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

RE: Dionne Mendez Live @ Home Mon 15th Oct
Fernandez you might have to give up man. You're always pointing out Shebang's flaws and they never respond, you have all the right in the world to point and it and they should respond but they never do. Personally I'm not shocked at this as soon as I saw Dionne was doing a show my mind jumped to "How will this mess up" but having said that shebang should of proven me wrong and not right.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
15-10-2012 23:09
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shebang.tv Offline
shebang

Thank you to everyone that watch the show.

Yes we had some stream problems hench the reson we continued the show for an extra 30mins. Kiran Khan making an surprise apperance and still you guys complain and moan, no pleasing some people.

Next week Dionne will be live from the studio Monday 8pm - 10pm

The only place to see Dionne Live n Uncut Fully Naked so Appreciate and Don't Hate.

The Home Of Hardcore!!

LIVE Shows - LIVE Webcams - Clips4Sale

Follow on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/shebangtv_live

Models - Producers - Create your profile by emailing: contact@shebang.tv

www.shebang.tv
15-10-2012 23:26
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
O Danny Boy Offline
Senior Poster

I suddenly feel like a genius for not falling for Shebangs bullshit. Something told be this was a setup for failure and thank goodness I listen.
15-10-2012 23:27
zola Offline
Posting Machine

we were all dissapointed with the shebang webstream which was ridiculous, but dionne put on a good show and suggested there will be more. the point that caught my eye was at first she said sh would not do b/g at the moment then she said she is single and has a "fu*k buddy" who she might so a s how with as he is the only one , now this would be the show we have all been waiting for, I hope shebang will make it happen

PER FAVORE NON MI ROMPERE LE PALLE
15-10-2012 23:30
alwayswanking Offline
Banned

LOL doubt anyone will watch it, you could throw in Rihanna/Beyonce/Cheryl Cole and i wouldn't waste my time watching your laggy shit
15-10-2012 23:31
dionnelover09 Offline
Master Poster

The last half hour of the show was the only part that was decent streaming. Was stop start for the first hour then you was fixing the problem for another hour and then only finished half hour later. You can see why some people are not happy
15-10-2012 23:37
zola Offline
Posting Machine

good performance by dionne hope to see her and her "fu*k buddy" on a show soon , also dionne mentioned she may do a show this friday to make up for the tech problems after she meets the bosses of shebang so hope she does this

16-10-2012 00:00
Fernandez Esperenda Offline
Banned

(15-10-2012 23:30 )zola Wrote:  we were all dissapointed with the shebang webstream which was ridiculous, but dionne put on a good show and suggested there will be more. the point that caught my eye was at first she said sh would not do b/g at the moment then she said she is single and has a "fu*k buddy" who she might so a s how with as he is the only one , now this would be the show we have all been waiting for, I hope shebang will make it happen

i hope for the sake of her career and the people who were ripped off tonight that shebang don't make this happen, they cant even put together a decent 2 hour basic webcam stream properly without making a complete hash of it, there is far better routes dionne can take than shebang... if im not mistaken doesn't she have her own website? if shes getting into hardcore ect she should find somebody with the know how and tech ability to do her shows through her own website or something with half decent equiptment, would also be more profitable for her id imagine, rather than letting the people of shebang get there dirty hands on any of the earnings....

*TORCIDA JOVEM*COM O SANTOS ONDE E COMO ELE ESTIVER
FCP mais que um clube*Super Dragoes*
#RODGERS OUT
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2012 00:12 by Fernandez Esperenda.)
16-10-2012 00:11
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

From what i saw when the show 1st started i wasn't that impressed cause you didn't even get a 1 min stream without the damn thing freezing / getting cutting of.

As for Dionne coming back on after 9pm i didn't even know that, I actually thought the show was stopped because of the bad feed so i turned round & watched TV. Although saying that if the cam kept freezing/cutting of the way it was when it 1st started i'm glad i missed the show cause that was fucken offal annoyedannoyedannoyed.

For my 1st time being back on shebangs in ages I think it'll be my last cause the lack of feed back/help from shebags regarding the trouble last night just proves 1 thing (as long as they get your money they don't care if you can't c the show). annoyedannoyedannoyed

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Does any 1 know if the show was recorded? If it was then they'll repeat it the way they do with every other live event. (i hope)

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 16-10-2012 10:34 by SirAssAlot.)
16-10-2012 10:11
zola Offline
Posting Machine

another point i forgot to mention was that the webcam being used did not have great picture quality for these types of show u really need a HD webcam, I think shebang should arrange this for all home shows

16-10-2012 11:19