cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

LiveXXX classic footage unearthed

Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

LiveXXX classic footage unearthed
Hello all, you will find a treasure trove of old livexxx footage here at http://www.babestationtube.com including Alicia Rhodes, Kiera Pharrel, Tammy, Karina, Jemstone , Lymara and many others who came and went over the years. Its updated quite randomly, the owner used to be a camerman here many years ago and apparently repossessed a stack of boxes full of tapes that was going to be thrown out that never saw the light of day, Im going to post up some vintage stuff from my own collection.. and please feel free to upload any footage you have as well.
MC.
05-03-2013 15:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hashman786 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: LIVEXXX CLASSIC FOOTAGE UNEARTHED
dude it says forbidden :-/
05-03-2013 15:06
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

yeah, you know I just got an email 2 minutes after I posted from the owner saying 'hang on bit of a problem ' ffs...

let me get back to you...
05-03-2013 15:14
hashman786 Offline
Junior Poster

lol aight man great find thanks
added rep as well :-)
05-03-2013 17:09
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.22 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at http://www.babestationtube.com Port 80

Not quite what I was expecting or hoping for............
05-03-2013 19:02
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

RE: LiveXXX classic footage unearthed
Ok, finally its back up http://www.babestationtube.com, there is some cracking old footage there, a lot of the old livexxx footage is quite literally the raw tapes straight from the camera 'warts and all' including direction from the cameraman, it brought back a lot of memories because some of that work was filmed by myself or Stefan Hard who was the other cameraman at the time, often we would forget to turn the on-board microphone on hence some scenes have no audio..anyway, judge for yourself, great memories.
06-03-2013 18:31
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(06-03-2013 18:31 )Mark Cremona Wrote:  Ok, finally its back up http://www.babestationtube.com, there is some cracking old footage there, a lot of the old livexxx footage is quite literally the raw tapes straight from the camera 'warts and all' including direction from the cameraman, it brought back a lot of memories because some of that work was filmed by myself or Stefan Hard who was the other cameraman at the time, often we would forget to turn the on-board microphone on hence some scenes have no audio..anyway, judge for yourself, great memories.

Nice one.
06-03-2013 21:52
rightcalf Offline
Senior Poster

some very good footage here!!
14-03-2013 10:09
Mark Cremona Offline
Junior Poster

Help Identifying old LiveXXX girls
Hi all, Im trying to help someone identify all the girls in this old LiveXXX video clip, the obvious ones are apparent to me like Karina, Jemstone and Dani O Neil, but there are a few who's name escapes me, any help you can offer in identifying them is gratefully received.
MC.

http://babestationtube.com/video/47/live...ssic-night
29-03-2013 00:46
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

^
The girls i recognize from that clip are Danielle from Sexstation, Alicia Rhodes, Jemstone, Dani O'Neal, Amanda Pickering (Alana) and Lymara , one of the girls could be Poppy Morgan but not sure, i haven't got a clue who the rest are .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2013 01:30 by mr mystery.)
29-03-2013 21:18

gemma hiles