Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average

New Age Verification System For Web Site

gingerbloke Offline
Trainee Stud

RE: New Age Verification System For Web Site
(05-03-2013 20:24 )fucu2 Wrote:  By "Method you joined the site" I am assuming they mean credit card, debit card etc not payment processor?

correct....

Free speech is a democratic right so I will say what I feel is right.... I'm not here to gain brownie points
05-03-2013 21:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dazzab Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?
In my opinion should sign no one up, in fact i will give u less than 12 months and u will cease broadcasting. You have completely wrecked the website with all this age verification crap, i sign up to a site which proves im 18 yet now this is not enough firstly you block xxx content which i might add i am the only one accessing this content on the website i live alone and have no children, and now secondly you block R18 content. So in theory why have you blocked R18 content on the site i have already proved i am 18 by handing over my bank details when i joined the site. Complete and utter rubbish as far as i am concerned if you have joined the site you should be able to view the content. By all means if you do not wish minors to access content on mobile devices do what you want but dont stop loyal customers from that on the main site. I should also note this happens at no other website for example twistys.
24-04-2013 15:48
dix Offline
Junior Poster

RE: [split] Elite nights - which babeshow girls should they sign up?
(24-04-2013 15:48 )dazzab Wrote:  I should also note this happens at no other website for example twistys.

Twistys is probably not the best comparison as Studio66 is a UK publisher which must adhere to and requirements of ATVOD. Supposedly they have to implement this age verification system to make sure no children can access any content.

Look at babestation. They show the sexstation stream on their homepage, which anyone can watch. There's no login, no age verification required, so there's absolutely nothing stopping children from watching the show.
27-04-2013 18:50
unparalleled Offline
Senior Poster

(05-03-2013 18:25 )gingerbloke Wrote:  Got my R18 (xxx) back on, it was easy or you need to do is send an email to

verification@studio66tv.com

with this info

1.The username to which this relates
2.The method by which you joined the site
3.Your full name
4.Your address including postcode.
5.Your date of birth

Too much info to be giving out imo. I cancelled my sub and won't be returning till it's removed.
02-05-2013 15:50
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

tell me is a joke.....
age verification????
if i have a credit card, you can get information from it. And not block my access to something like the content of this website.

i found it more and more ridiculous..... seriously.

what is the point to pay to get an age blocking system of frustrated uk control system???

subscription removed......

ridiculous... BounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
06-01-2014 08:24
elgar1uk Offline
Posting Machine

(06-01-2014 08:24 )tonkpils Wrote:  if i have a credit card, you can get information from it.

I thought the age verification only applied to subscriptions by debit card. If you paid by credit card it should not apply to you. Am I right?
06-01-2014 13:14
tonkpils Offline
Evelyn the Masterpiece

(06-01-2014 13:14 )elgar1uk Wrote:  
(06-01-2014 08:24 )tonkpils Wrote:  if i have a credit card, you can get information from it.

I thought the age verification only applied to subscriptions by debit card. If you paid by credit card it should not apply to you. Am I right?

no... i got the message while surfing the site. :-)
07-01-2014 17:27
trevor format Offline
Master Poster

(07-01-2014 17:27 )tonkpils Wrote:  no... i got the message while surfing the site. :-)

Did you join after the age verification system was introduced or before?
07-01-2014 22:09
meemdloy Offline

I emailed the site to verify my age over a week ago and have had no response? Can anyone help? I feel like I am being ignored and paid good money for R18 content! Is the email still verification@studio66tv.com ?
30-11-2014 21:34

Click here to watch Studio 66