Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Rochelle Ryan (Formerly Rochelle Hardy) - Chat & Discussion

scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

RE: Rochelle Hardy - Chat & Discussion
Another night where you wonder why she bothers pitching up. Timed her last stint of around 45 minutes after a long, long break following her usual thrilling mistress show. It's endless Jennifer show on 906 as per last weekend once more as Rochelle takes another break. Gives her plenty time to tweet.
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2013 02:55 by scapaflow.)
13-04-2013 02:47
Find all posts by this user
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

When she was On Screen Rochelle was Very Good Nice Sexy Outfits her Fantastic Body Looked Wonderfull and her Movement was Top Draw But she Only Seems to get Short Stints and i Dont Know Why Beacause she is a Great Night Babe Come on BS Give Rochelle more Air Time.
13-04-2013 11:47
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

Rochelle looked sensational across her outfits, and her red hot body was on sparkling form, but once again the sexy babe was vastly underused, a quality body, deserves quality airtime, it really needs addressing sharpish.
13-04-2013 12:15
Jam Da Man Offline

Well, from what I saw on Freeview, Rochelle did 3 sections; two on BSXtra and one on BSBlue (the first 20 mins of which was in the shower.)
All were either just under or over an hour long.

So 3 hours on screen doesn't seem too bad to me. I was more than happy with that, it's just the usual OSG / mic stuff that spoils things.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

13-04-2013 13:36
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(13-04-2013 13:36 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  Well, from what I saw on Freeview, Rochelle did 3 sections; two on BSXtra and one on BSBlue (the first 20 mins of which was in the shower.)
All were either just under or over an hour long.

So 3 hours on screen doesn't seem too bad to me. I was more than happy with that, it's just the usual OSG / mic stuff that spoils things.

As usual the longest spell was her mistress show, which is great if you like head shots, no nakedness and her stating that the last caller was no good at the slave malarky. Then she's in the shower for 20 mins or so, blocked by the OSG's etc, before she gets a reasonably long spell at the end on 909, leaving at 4am. Meanwhile, Jennifer is on 906 for about 5hrs, although recently you could say the same when Lolly or Lori are on. What a waste and makes you hark back to the good old days on Chat when she was on for most of the day, quality picture quality and none of the BabeStations constant irritations. I'm only phoning her when she is on 906, so my outgoings are about as much as her screen time.
13-04-2013 14:49
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

good night from rochelle last night, looked great as usual and good to see her get a good amount of screentime, especially with the likes of lori on

Piper Niven Superfan
16-04-2013 07:34
4evadionne Offline
You can't beat a laugh!

A good night from gorgeous captivating Rochelle, parading her sizzling hot body to wonderful effect, a grand naked stint from her too. Tongue
16-04-2013 08:17
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Rochelle Certainly Brought her A Game with her Last Night She Got More Air time which was About Time,She Looked Gorgeous And her Naked Stint was Very Good she sure does have a Sexy Body.
16-04-2013 08:45
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Rochelle is the rising star of Babestation. I think that's why she's getting more screentime now. Smile
16-04-2013 14:49
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

(16-04-2013 14:49 )aaron Wrote:  Rochelle is the rising star of Babestation. I think that's why she's getting more screentime now. Smile

Great night as per normal from Rochelle and yes she did get a healthy amount of show time and one busy lady. One day she might even be allowed onto channel 906, if she can shift the usual suspects. Last night it was Lori who's ass was not for shifting, following on from the the other old timers, who seem strangely immune form working on the other channels for more than an hour or so.
16-04-2013 18:52
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV