Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average

Please note: Sharing of Content from Babestation members areas

babestation Offline
Since 2002

Please note: Sharing of Content from Babestation members areas
All materials found on any of the Babestation sites are protected by UK and international copyright laws. Reproduction or transmission of all or part of any such materials whether by copying or storing in any medium by electronic means or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Babestation is prohibited.

If you wish to use any image or video appearing on any of our sites you can contact us by emailing info@babestation.tv to request permission, marking your communication for the attention of info@babestation.tv. The commission of any unauthorised act in relation to any material appearing on any of the Babestation sites is taken most seriously and may result in civil or criminal actions.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 10:27 by babestation.)
20-02-2013 10:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Please note: Sharing of Content from Babestation members areas
Take it that means cant post any pictures on here from now on then

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-02-2013 10:50
Find all posts by this user
terence Offline

RE: Please note: Sharing of Content from Babestation members areas
(20-02-2013 10:50 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Take it that means cant post any pictures on here from now on then

That's correct, no more pictures are to be posted from their membership area without babestations consent.

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
20-02-2013 13:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV