Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Ofcom Discussion

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

[split] Ofcom Discussion
I see that SB has gone into full 'young, overly formal police officer with a primed notebook and pen' mode. Lighten up! You can make enquiries without sounding as though you're doing your first grilling of a suspect down at the nick!
19-02-2013 18:46
Find all posts by this user
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Ofcom Discussion
^ Bounce

I say grill him Scottishbloke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This post was last modified: 19-02-2013 19:03 by mrmann.)
19-02-2013 19:00
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

Also, be prepared to be told reasonably to "get fucked." Just sayin' it's a possibility, is all.
19-02-2013 19:04
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

In responce to Addison's usual sarcastic post all I am trying to do here is get to the truth. Isn't that what we all want on this forum. We've all spent year's speculating on what actually happens at ofcom HQ. So why not go down a line of questioning.

RCTV you have been on the ofcom committee so here's an opportunity to give us your side. I refer you to my previous post for further responce Important
19-02-2013 19:09
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(19-02-2013 19:09 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  [All] I am trying to do here is get to the truth. Important

You've already been given 'the truth,' with qualifications. Can you verify it absolutely from where you are? No. Like almost every personal claim made on this forum ("I once dated Honey Scott," "I last ate four Big Macs and a dead cormorant") you have to take it on trust. What I think you're trying to do is make RCTV feel uncomfortable in order to come across as a hard man of the forum to all your rep giving mates.
19-02-2013 19:26
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Addison I sense as per usual you are looking to wind me up. My line of questioning has got nothing to do with ie - Trying to impress my forum mates or make RCTV uncomfortable with posting. For the last and final time it's all about getting answers.

Infact based on what's you've just said I detect a cynic in you. The posts I take as truth are based on good old fashioned gut instinct. Also what's exactly wrong with my line of questioning anyway. Incase you are unaware this is a forum. Get over it. If you don't like what you read then clear off lad.
19-02-2013 19:48
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(19-02-2013 19:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Incase you are unaware this is a forum. Get over it. If you don't like what you read then clear off lad.

I've dropped enough 'clues' along the way to suggest I'm well aware of what a forum is and how it works, officer (psst: this in itself is another clue!). Anyway:

Scottishbloke Wrote:I detect [...] my line of questioning [...] I refer you to my previous post for further responce Important [...] clear off lad

Why are you still talking like a policeman?
19-02-2013 20:09
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well the penny's just dropped here. Addison takes issue with the style of my post's.

A police officer I ain't laugh

Also do you realise just how stupid you appear now Addison. If you are not happy nit picking with the point of my posts you are then nit picking into the style in which they are written.

I've met your type before and they are called stalker's. I find you very disturbing Cool
19-02-2013 20:17
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(19-02-2013 19:04 )Addison Wrote:  Also, be prepared to be told reasonably to "get fucked." Just sayin' it's a possibility, is all.

Best check your message inbox, you've probably got one from him like I did saying "I put you to the sword, my post got more thanks than yours".
19-02-2013 20:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Addison Away
Lukewarm water

(19-02-2013 20:17 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  I've met your type before and they are called stalker's. I find you very disturbing Cool

I knew you'd play the cop-out 'stalker' card again! You like to dish it out in here and tell everyone it's a forum, it's about debate and strongly held opinions and speaking your mind, until you meet your match, and then it's crap about stalking, and PMs to the mods about 'getting him off my back.'* I've left many of your questionable opinions unchallenged for a good length of time, but every now and then I'm going to take issue. It's not stalking, it's doing what a forum is set up to do, and:

(19-02-2013 19:48 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  this is a forum. Get over it. If you don't like what you read then clear off lad.

Back atcha! Go on, get another dig in. I'm done here, and you have a fetish for having to have the last word.

* You sent one like that to me. I didn't reply; indeed have never ever sent you a PM. The ones to the mods are presumed
19-02-2013 20:28
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66