すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Mic Left On - Video & Audio Clips
02-06-2010 06:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

cheers mate

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
03-06-2010 20:00
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FLESHGARDEN Offline
Apprentice Poster

(02-08-2009 00:53 )Bluearmy71 Wrote:  From a couple of hours ago Toni & S.l although for the first few mins you can hear Lolly and Tori, towards teh end is when you can really hear Toni Smile

[Image: th_73366_thumbs20090802003944_123_99lo.jpg]

http://lix.in/-4cd4f2

Who Is The 3rd Girl at the Beginning of this who leaves ??? Surprised
15-07-2010 06:02
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2010 06:02 )FLESHGARDEN Wrote:  Who Is The 3rd Girl at the Beginning of this who leaves ??? Surprised

Summer.

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=9910
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=12613
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=12627

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
15-07-2010 13:42
FLESHGARDEN Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thanks Skateguy, i owe you one!
18-07-2010 06:33
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

18-08-2010 21:34
KingSparks Offline
Junior Poster

is it me or have ALL the girls been told to double check they turn the mics off when they have finished? haven't come across anything in a longh while and no1 seems to have posted any Vids either :/
19-01-2012 18:52
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(19-01-2012 18:52 )KingSparks Wrote:  is it me or have ALL the girls been told to double check they turn the mics off when they have finished? haven't come across anything in a longh while and no1 seems to have posted any Vids either :/

I'm afraid it's a sign of the times.
19-01-2012 19:48
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

It makes sense for them to not want us to hear what the calls are really like, and what goes on behind the scenes. If the mic was left on, we might find out that many of the women are horrible on the phones and just don't care, or we might find out that they are pretending to be on the phone at times, to call stack. Also, there might be some sexual activity happening behind the scenes (what am I thinking, sexual activity could NEVER happen behind the scenes at a babe channel studio bladewave), which they obviously wouldn't want us to hear either.

Once on Babestation, about seven months ago, the mic was left on a bit too long after one of the women was announcing something, and you could hear a woman and man moaning in the background, with another man saying "yeah, fu*k her, fu*k that sh*t"!. The mic was promptly cut off. Probably Sexstation, but might have been something else. Elite has had a few moments as well, though without the profanity, and when Caty has been on the mic. I'm convinced I heard Tasha moaning over and over again in the background, with Rachel saying something to her, and someone named John. I don't think there's a John who works there, so it might have been a call off screen, but anything's possible. Red light, I've heard a guy yelling in an angry tone at times in the background, and don't get me started on that other channel laugh

To Babestation's credit, at least they allow some recordings to be posted openly here, whereas Elite does not. I'd love to hear some of the recordings from there Tongue

They won't leave the mic on for Ofcom reasons as well.
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2012 20:45 by mrmann.)
19-01-2012 20:32
ExtremelyCritical Away
Objection!

(19-01-2012 20:32 )mrmann Wrote:  It makes sense for them to not want us to hear what the calls are really like, and what goes on behind the scenes. If the mic was left on, we might find out that many of the women are horrible on the mic and just don't care, or we might find out that they are pretending to be on the phone at times, to call stack. Also, there might be some sexual activity happening behind the scenes (what am I thinking, sexual activity could NEVER happen behind the scenes at a babe channel studio bladewave), which they obviously wouldn't want us to hear either.

But we already know that, it's makes little sense, it makes more less sense that they would ban (Elite) recordings of such, it rarely happens, what is exactly the big deal?
(This post was last modified: 19-01-2012 20:38 by ExtremelyCritical.)
19-01-2012 20:37

Click here to watch Babestation TV