Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Babestation Academy - new recruits live online today

LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation Academy - new recruits live online today
OK Babestation are just making a mockery out of the Academy now, I just tuned in on Freeview and I see Geri on there, a regular on the nightshift for years!

First of all I know some will crucify me for this but why does that woman still hang around the shows?

She is one of the least pretty girls on BS and is past her best and should be a prime candidate for being replaced with new girls coming through the ranks, like Kimberley.

Yes I'm a fan of Kimberley and as such I'm biased, but anyone who has followed academy for the past few months can see that Kimberley is more than ready to take on the job full time.

She always seems to be on the phone and if she isn't she's doing Mics before going back to the phone and answering a call.

What's more she always displays a great degree of enthusiasm no matter what she is doing.

TL;DR Geri on BSA - taking piss, she's past her best, replace her with a new girl like Kimberley
27-06-2013 00:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

geri clearly is popular with those who call bs is why she is till on the beds on bs and also with those who download pics and vids. will agree though having her on bs academy is making a mockery of it as is having louise porter on bs academy

Piper Niven Superfan
27-06-2013 00:24
Find all posts by this user
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2013 00:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  geri clearly is popular with those who call bs is why she is till on the beds on bs and also with those who download pics and vids. will agree though having her on bs academy is making a mockery of it as is having louise porter on bs academy

I know it's been said elsewhere, but it's an image based and image driven business and tbh I just feel that Geri doesn't fit the typical 'babeshow girl' image. I can understand that BS keep her because she brings in calls but we know for a fact that other girls are also more than capable of bringing in the calls and fit the 'babeshow girl' image far better than Geri does and yet don't get anything like the number of shifts that Geri gets.
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 00:47 by LatexRyan.)
27-06-2013 00:45
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

If Geri earns them money and brings in the calls, then on what grounds do you suggest Babestation terminate her employment?
27-06-2013 00:50
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2013 00:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  geri clearly is popular with those who call bs is why she is till on the beds on bs and also with those who download pics and vids. will agree though having her on bs academy is making a mockery of it as is having louise porter on bs academy

It looks like one of the girls that was supposed to be on Academy pulled out so they must have decided to shift other girls around on to the Academy beds from time to time to make up for the loss of a girl - funny that I don't see Lori or Preeti on the Academy bed, surely it should be a team effort?
27-06-2013 00:50
LatexRyan Offline
Senior Poster

(27-06-2013 00:50 )D T Wrote:  If Geri earns them money and brings in the calls, then on what grounds do you suggest Babestation terminate her employment?

I feel that Geri does not fit the image of what a babeshow girl should look like and this is a business which is primarily image driven, I can't be sure but she looks to be the wrong side of 30 and she's not getting any younger.

Do also consider the fact that there are other girls waiting on Babestation Academy who are more than capable of earning BS money and bringing in calls on a regular basis. Most of these girls fit the image of a babeshow girl far better and are mostly early to mid twenties.
27-06-2013 00:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

the babeshows aren't primarily image driven and an image based business. they are a money driven business yes the babes have to be visually attractive but the most important thing is that a babeshow babe is good on the phones and bringing in money for whatever channel they appear on, which geri clearly is given she has been on the babeshows for at least 5 years now. also unfair to say geri shouldn't be on the babeshows because she's apparently over 30. there are a good amount of babes on all the babeshows that are well into their 30's who are bringing in the calls (Dionne mendez, who appears on bsx, michelle thorne, cathy barry and linsey dawn McKenzie for example)

update any credibility bs academy has is now blown out of the water as preeti is now on bsacademy!!!!!!!!!!

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-06-2013 01:30 by Rammyrascal.)
27-06-2013 01:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I do think you place too much emphasis and credibility on the 'Academy' concept. You've watched this channel for years. False advertising is hardly a surprise. The channel's not called BS for nothing Wink

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-06-2013 08:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Finally some nudity for once!!!!!!! Nice to see the underwear come off for a change on this channel! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile

I don't think I can remember anyone else ever going nude, at least not on Academy.
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 00:35 by mrmann.)
29-08-2013 00:32
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV