Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average

Emily Dean - Chat, Caps & Vids

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Emily Dean - Chat, Caps & Vids
nice night from emily last night. still looks very good and still a good performer on the babeshows

Piper Niven Superfan
03-02-2013 11:02
Find all posts by this user
Barney Stinson Away

[split] Emily Dean - Chat, Caps & Vids
03-02-2013 11:02
tee Offline
Posting Machine

Emily Dean - Chat, Caps & Vids
I don't know what people are raving about. She doesn't even look the half of herself what she used to be when she was the blonde bombshell. As Emily was one of the first babes that was interactive with callers and a entertainer. Plus she had the looks and the body then.
08-02-2013 03:40
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

weather you do or don't like the way Emily looks theses days she is still a great performer she is a joy to watch she will always be a babe channel Legend i am glad she is back
08-02-2013 09:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Disagree Emily looks good now. She didn't look good when she left the babeshows a few years ago which was down to some things in her personal life. Since she returned to the shows on chatgirl and now bs, she looks really good. If you don't like her tattoos and piercings then don't watch

Thought Emily was good last night both in terms of her outfits and performance

Piper Niven Superfan
08-02-2013 10:23
tee Offline
Posting Machine

Listen I saw Emily first time since she was on elite. I can tell lot changes. Unfortunately she's not the same performer she once was. I don't think you guys have any memory when Emily was at her peak. Before she got married. Just cos she has flashed her boobs doesn't make her a great performers.
08-02-2013 12:47
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

She may not be as good as she once was but she's still better than most

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

08-02-2013 13:23
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

The sooner people finally let go of the 'good old days' then they can finally better manage expectations of the babes & channels as they are now. People change over time for various reasons, and the channels are operating under tougher enforcement of rules.

I didn't really like all the changes Emily made to herself, but I think she looks better now than she has for a long time. And, as it's already been said, as a performer she's still better than a lot out there.
08-02-2013 14:19
BoBByB187 Offline
A Pirate of Life

I couldn't agree more with KerrAvon. It's real easy to look back in time at a girl and say this was when she was great but things changes and people change. People may not like the way Emily looks now, it's very different from how she was, but she didn't do it for us she did it for her. Personally I still like her and she's one of the better girls on Babestation at he moment, putting on great shows every time she's out.

Give me more Ani James. The Legend of the Anibum will never die!
A true lover of Samantha Bentley who one day hopes to make that a reality (but that's a long shot)
08-02-2013 16:05
Dazwrexham Offline
Senior Poster

(08-02-2013 14:19 )KerrAvon Wrote:  People change over time for various reasons, and the channels are operating under tougher enforcement of rules.

Bang Babes was never very good at sticking to the rules even back then Big Grin

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... fuck with us.
08-02-2013 17:30
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV