babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Babeshows:Time To Pull The Plug Or Continue As Is?
This poll is closed.
Time To Pull The Plug 10.91% 6 10.91%
Continue As Is 89.09% 49 89.09%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is?

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Babeshows: Time To Pull The Plug? Or, Continue As Is?
I would not pull the plug, I would just have Ofcom replaced by a new regulator called cwpussylover Bounce.

20-12-2012 02:49
Find all posts by this user
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(19-12-2012 18:33 )-PJ- Wrote:  Continue. The business model of the channels is based on getting calls, not the show aspect.

ITV is entirely funded by ads and phone ins but woulfd not last a week if it had that attitude.

There is a connection.
You see the girl. You know she will get filthy. That makes you want to phone up and have her get filthy while you watch and talk to her and she is allowed to do what you ask.
OR
You see the girl. Your cock does not stir. You know she will talk filthy but act tame. Dont bother calling.

Theres a reason Cellcast are having a hard time.

Gone fishing
20-12-2012 03:56
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Other than the one sided outcome of the poll you just need to look at the activity on this forum to know that the channels aren't dead. Yes people may complain and talk about how they want things to change but thats life, we all thing our team is the best but we could all come up with things we think are wrong and need to be done differently. Same with our favourite TV shows/movies characters we may not like, plot turns we don't agree with. Our favourite music acts songs that you think just aren't at their standard. It's human nature that we tend to focus at the faults it doesnt mean we are looking to ditch our favourite team, tv show, movies or music artists.

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
20-12-2012 10:33
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

would say they are not finished

would say theres always least 1 girl i would happily watch all night for 5-6 days a week if there isnt usally go to the recordings to get my fix

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
20-12-2012 10:59
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(19-12-2012 00:18 )The Truth Wrote:  It's clear to all their are more posts of complaint rather than praise

If people criticise it's because they care.

People posting complaints is actually a positive indicator for the channels. Things will only be negative for the channels when people don't bother to post at all.
20-12-2012 13:42
-PJ- Offline
Posting Machine

(20-12-2012 03:56 )eccles Wrote:  
(19-12-2012 18:33 )-PJ- Wrote:  Continue. The business model of the channels is based on getting calls, not the show aspect.

ITV is entirely funded by ads and phone ins but woulfd not last a week if it had that attitude.

There is a connection.
You see the girl. You know she will get filthy. That makes you want to phone up and have her get filthy while you watch and talk to her and she is allowed to do what you ask.
OR
You see the girl. Your cock does not stir. You know she will talk filthy but act tame. Dont bother calling.

Theres a reason Cellcast are having a hard time.

You can hardly compare ITV to the Babe Channels can you? I bet if you asked Joe Public they would tell you that the purpose of Babestation is as a televised sex line, not a show that you sit and watch for hours. Even if the shows are dull as ditchwater, people will still want to call hot girls and share their fantasies. If they didn't, the channels would have gone under a long time ago.

ITV have to bring in viewers to attract advertisers, Babe Channels just need callers, which they are obviously getting.

Also if your comparison is true, then how come some of the girls who are considered to be boring still get calls (and in some cases get more calls than the exciting performers)? In a way, people might be less likely to call if the show is good, after all why would they need to call if they can get off for free?
20-12-2012 18:22
shano123 Offline
Posting Machine

As people said already they get loads of calls plus regarding ofcom they are quite content with what they are allowed to do on their show so it seems that challenging ofcom is a waste of time for them plus with bangbabes demise u would think that the channels are just gonna listen from now on instead of pushing the envelope.

Me personally I would watch when it's good, nothing against current rosters of these shows but would really like for example rlc to do more hiring instead of using the same daygirls every week but working for rlc is probably the main source of income for these girls so its impossible to bring in new faces
(This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 19:41 by shano123.)
20-12-2012 19:39
mf135 Offline
Flaccid member

Leave em on. Always better to flick over and look at tits and ass during the ad breaks of your favorite shows. And we wouldn't have this wonderful place to bitch and moanWink

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f...8f1980.jpg
20-12-2012 20:10
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

[Image: image-8A94_50D372D0.jpg]

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

20-12-2012 21:22
birdlime Offline
Account Closed

I have to admit that i don't watch the babe shows as much but pulling the plug would be a daft idea.
20-12-2012 21:51
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV