babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: Which of the following has been your channel of the year.
This poll is closed.
Babestation 16.42% 11 16.42%
Red Light Central 44.78% 30 44.78%
Studio66 34.33% 23 34.33%
Storm 2.99% 2 2.99%
xxXpanded TV 1.49% 1 1.49%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Channel Of The Year 2012

shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Channel Of The Year 2012
how in the hell studio finished 2nd is beyond me , ive not been on so much as late hence i missed the voting but compared to 2011 its been a downward slide in my opinion
04-01-2013 02:19
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

for me the positions are correct, storm and xxxpanded are a fair distance behind the big three. as for the top 3 babestation is right to be in 3rd because apart from the end of the year it's been average with the usual annoyances holding it back. studio66 deserves to be 2nd as the shows have been as good as they can be under the rules and in 2012 they added the likes of paige turnah, katie k, clare richards, ally lou musgrove, sasha, danielle maye, courtney tugwell and sapphire blue on nights and jodie gasson, abbey b, charlotte, kitty lea and gemma jane on days. rlc deserves 1st because they had the greater variety of babes on from the glamour models like kandi k to the bbw like mellie d, also they had the better sets, themes and outfits

Piper Niven Superfan
04-01-2013 10:28
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

Unfortunately I no longer have access to sky so I only see babestation and rely on this forum for information about the other channels and I agree with the general opinion looking at the pics and vids posted by you kind gents

1.red light - for variety of girls and sets
2.elite - more set variety and I might have put it first
3.babestation although it has improved recently
4.********
5= Storm if they improved their picture quality it would be a start
xxxpanded more solo time or close ups would help.
04-01-2013 12:58
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Has to be rlc for me over whole year performance its between them and bs but cant forgive bs for all the upheval in feb and march cutting costs and getting rid of performers put them back 6 months I seriously dont know what's wrong with studo66 they have good talent bloody good but I just dont like it and I cant work out why I would say half of my top 20 babes would b studio66 girls yet only watch it from quiquems excellent vids

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
04-01-2013 15:26
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2013 15:26 )HannahsPet Wrote:  I seriously dont know what's wrong with studo66 they have good talent bloody good but I just dont like it and I cant work out why...

I know exactly what you mean, but I can't put my finger on it. I'll certainly watch it, and cap/vid it, but strangely it's never the station I first look for. Maybe it's the constant promotion by certain members Rolleyes that it's the be all & end all channel with less faults than others, when my own eyes & brain tell me otherwise.

They've got some cracking babes & performers, but production wise they've rested on their laurels & gone through the motions too much. BS will get slack for that, but they've got a different aggressive business model. Studio 66 doesn't have that excuse, and too many times I've found it boring.

If it were up to me, I'd give the likes of Clare Richards & Paige Turnah a two month ban from the office set they've overdone and start introducing (or re-introducing) a variety of new ones they can use.
04-01-2013 18:55
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(04-01-2013 18:55 )KerrAvon Wrote:  If it were up to me, I'd give the likes of Clare Richards & Paige Turnah a two month ban from the office set they've overdone and start introducing (or re-introducing) a variety of new ones they can use.

that has been elites problem for years, they should not let girls get into a set routine, i still remember Charlie boring me for month after month with her schoolgirl act, and for me Clare's shows are going the same way,
it will always be elite that stops elite becoming the number one as their top girls will always be let down by poor sets and lazy production

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
04-01-2013 21:50
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

For myself uniforms/outfits and sets and themes is what captures my interest.So on that basis RLC and the unmentionable channel lead the way.B.S.have experimented in public through 2012 resulting in 4 shows a week for their top girls and "crumbs"for the rest .S66need some proper sets window sills don't count in my book !They need to get their daygirls in uniforms like RLC aswell .
04-01-2013 22:02
eagle_si Offline
Account Closed

The point people are making about sets is a very good one. There's a perfect example right now with Paige Green on RLC's hospital set. I actually mentioned to Paige when I last called her that one area where IMO Red Light scores over Elite is in their range of sets. I'd love to see the Elite daytime girls on different sets, but it's always been the case that the better ones are reserved for the night girls.
It also makes a refreshing change that people are giving constructive feedback here and not just stuff like "Elite is shit" without saying why or suggesting how it should improve Smile

Favourite babes remaining: Hannah Martin, Abbey B, Clare Richards, Paige Green, Becky Roberts, Abbee Kimberly, Electra
04-01-2013 22:36
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

(04-01-2013 21:50 )winsaw Wrote:  
(04-01-2013 18:55 )KerrAvon Wrote:  If it were up to me, I'd give the likes of Clare Richards & Paige Turnah a two month ban from the office set they've overdone and start introducing (or re-introducing) a variety of new ones they can use.

that has been elites problem for years, they should not let girls get into a set routine, i still remember Charlie boring me for month after month with her schoolgirl act, and for me Clare's shows are going the same way,
it will always be elite that stops elite becoming the number one as their top girls will always be let down by poor sets and lazy production
Your bang on with that Winsaw ,I used to think she came straight from "college"every night she was on.I love a girl in s.u. but not the same one night after night .Variety is still the spice of life .
04-01-2013 22:52
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Transport your favorite S66girls onto RLC 's sets and put them in RLC 's daytime uniforms .Hey Presto problem solved.Can you imagine Fernanda and co.let loose on quality sets .S66 's problem is their sets are too "samey" and don't allow for any movement or talking points.i.e. Fantasy innuendo like "come and let the nurse check you over " etc.
S66 have arguably the best lookers ,but boring sets to work on .
04-01-2013 23:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV