babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 57 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Babestation Webstream Problems - post here please

TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

RE: tv.always stream
snoopy Wrote:When you watch the stream during the day, the picture size is good and the stream runs reasonably well. At night though, they only use a quarter of the frame for the girls and the stream is bad quality - it lags and is constantly being interrupted. It also just disappears completely sometimes at night too.

Does anyone else find this also?
Yes, its CRAP at night. I've given up trying to watch it.

At night, the best stream quality is bangbabes at
http://www.bangbabes.tv/Pages/Default.aspx

Partyland (after 9.00pm) stream seems ok
http://www.partyland.tv/index.php

The sexstation stream is also ok but cuts out and needs a restart quite a bit sometimes.
The Sexstation (Forum Exit button) link is
http://www.babechannels.co.uk/babe_channels.html
13-04-2009 17:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:Yes, its CRAP at night. I've given up trying to watch it.

At night, the best stream quality is bangbabes at
http://www.bangbabes.tv/Pages/Default.aspx

Partyland (after 9.00pm) stream seems ok
http://www.partyland.tv/index.php

The sexstation stream is also ok but cuts out and needs a restart quite a bit sometimes.
The Sexstation (Forum Exit button) link is
http://www.babechannels.co.uk/babe_channels.html
Sadly I have to agree about the quality currently being offered by tvalways. The tiny viewing window, frequent freezing and even when it works, the need to keep restarting the feed are making it unwatchable - and believe me I want to watch.

Thanks for the info on the other sites. Bangbabes looks good, though why on earth they don't allow the sound of the girl on the mic to be heard I don't know. Before I would ring I want some sense of what the girl is like even if it's just from hearing her talk on the mic. Hearing them talk a little is part of the lure.
13-04-2009 21:58
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Jonnieboy Wrote:Thanks for the info on the other sites. Bangbabes looks good, though why on earth they don't allow the sound of the girl on the mic to be heard I don't know. Before I would ring I want some sense of what the girl is like even if it's just from hearing her talk on the mic. Hearing them talk a little is part of the lure.
Regarding the mic, I received the following info in a pm from BBLackey some days ago after asking why I could hear the music but not the mic.

The way everything is hooked up though, you won't be able to hear the mic, the machine that streams out the video doesnt take audio as an input currently... so its not a faulty mic.
Some time in the future this may change though, just not right now, want to get the website finished before we add to that.
14-04-2009 10:38
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

TheWatcher Wrote:Regarding the mic, I received the following info in a pm from BBLackey some days ago after asking why I could hear the music but not the mic.

The way everything is hooked up though, you won't be able to hear the mic, the machine that streams out the video doesnt take audio as an input currently... so its not a faulty mic.
Some time in the future this may change though, just not right now, want to get the website finished before we add to that.
Thanks for that. I actually suspected they must have a policy that any audio of the girl's voice had to be paid for. I'm glad that's not the case.

I wish the feed from tvalways was as good.
14-04-2009 16:22
Shandy Offline

RE: TValways
Was speaking to George in the chatroom earlier, he said they're gonna look into redoing the overlay for tvalways.com so its full screen since it is now from babestation not partygirls. as for the crashing, they're trying to find out the root of it so they can fix it. apparantly its dying at 11.30pm and they can't find out why its doing it. so they are working on it Smile
14-04-2009 16:34
Jonnieboy Offline
Senior Poster

shandyman Wrote:Was speaking to George in the chatroom earlier, he said they're gonna look into redoing the overlay for tvalways.com so its full screen since it is now from babestation not partygirls. as for the crashing, they're trying to find out the root of it so they can fix it. apparantly its dying at 11.30pm and they can't find out why its doing it. so they are working on it Smile
Thanks, hope it gets sorted. I was slightly tempted about a week ago to post a series of screen caps from tvalways where the overlay had cut the girls head off. It was gonna be a "name that babe" quiz Big Grin

I wonder whether the overlay is necessary at all - when PG first ended you'd sometimes put tvalways on and there's be no overlay. Twas great!
14-04-2009 17:15
Shandy Offline

the people that do the stream just do what they're told and weren't aware the overlay did that as they assumed it was same spec as PG, so they're checking it tonight and hope to have it sorted tomorrow. the overlay was there in the first place for a reason, i forget why tho lol. george did tell us, but my memory sucks
14-04-2009 17:18
Shandy Offline

oh i think it was cos it had a different number (which is cheaper) and different T&C's. but don't quote me on it..............
14-04-2009 17:19
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

shandyman Wrote:Was speaking to George in the chatroom earlier, he said they're gonna look into redoing the overlay for tvalways.com so its full screen since it is now from babestation not partygirls. as for the crashing, they're trying to find out the root of it so they can fix it. apparantly its dying at 11.30pm and they can't find out why its doing it. so they are working on it Smile

If the overlay is removed, there will be more data to transmit and the freezing could get even worse.
14-04-2009 17:32
Shandy Offline

its not being removed, its being altered to match the daytime overlay as far as i'm aware. as for the freezing, they're looking into that.
14-04-2009 17:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV