babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Poll: what channel would like to see replace playboy chat tv on Freeview (DTT)
This poll is closed.
Storm 8.33% 3 8.33%
Studio 66 TV 50.00% 18 50.00%
xxXpanded TV 22.22% 8 22.22%
ChatGirl TV 11.11% 4 11.11%
other channel from celcast 8.33% 3 8.33%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

playboy chat's replacement on freeview

dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Question playboy chat's replacement on freeview
as you show all no by now that playboy chat tv is no longer on freeview (DTT) so what Babe channel would like to see in it's place.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
06-12-2012 10:21
Find all posts by this user
HoneyRocks Offline
Honey Monster

RE: playboy chat's replacement on freeview
Ultimately with whatever channel takes this Freeview space it will be down to costs and whether financially being on Freeview is viable.

Freeview is probably the most expensive of all the transmission platforms so I would guess added costs would be the main factor for whoever takes this channel space.

I really don't care what anyone else thinks!!! Lovely beautiful Honey Scott IS my favourite very cute bundle of yummy Marshmallow Fluff!!! <3
06-12-2012 14:31
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Ideally, someone surprising (i.e. not one of the "big" names). Realistically, that's who it will be (one of the big shots).

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 16:01 by Doddle.)
06-12-2012 15:59
Woiiii Offline
Senior Poster

Storm or S66
06-12-2012 18:17
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

One problem UK based babe channels have on freeview is that they are at a disadvantage concerning start times compared to European regulated channels like BS, as we know Ofcom doesn't allow babe channels to transmit before 12am on freeview, so they loose out on a time when revenue could be high, BS start at 10pm using their Dutch licence and have never had any competition from a competitor before 12am. so they pretty much have the market on freeview sewn up early on in the night.
No other company has so far managed to stay on freeview for more than a year or so, presumably they couldn't make it pay, could this be down to the disadvantage they have compared to BS with start times ?, we know it's expensive to broadcast on freeview but it must be profitable or else BS/Cellcast wouldn't have been broadcasting various babe channels on freeview since 2006 to the present , BS/Cellcast currently have more channels overall on freeview than Sky, so that must say something about what BS think about the profitability of running shows on freeview .
One thing that could be a possibility is for a rival channel to come to some sort of a agreement with BS to use one of their free channels such as BS2 Ch 177 or Blue Ch 176 that is beneficial to both company's, the old Sky Live 960 channel did this, they used a BS channel to broadcast their show on freeview and called it Live 99 , if i remember correctly Live 99 used to advertise BS/Cellcast products on their channel, maybe BS let them use their channel a bit cheaper if they promoted various BS products ? , so maybe a company like Storm or xxXpanded if they couldn't afford their own channel could come to some arrangement to lease a channel from BS Like Live 960 did ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 18:52 by mr mystery.)
07-12-2012 17:48
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

I see on the poll a couple of members have voted more than once,It's a poll,pick one of the other channels you think should replace Playboy.Multiple votes just makes a mockery of the idea.
If you would like to see any of the other channels take the slot,Why not post something in the thread instead of cluttering the poll with multiple votes,I'm sure that dave34 would like an honest example of peoples views.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 18:10 by Gibbs Luvs Dani O.)
08-12-2012 18:06
mikedafc Offline
Posting Machine

Well I can say it is unlikely to be any of the options above. Due to forum restrictions I can't give any more details.
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 23:03 by mikedafc.)
08-12-2012 23:02
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

(08-12-2012 18:06 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  I see on the poll a couple of members have voted more than once,It's a poll,pick one of the other channels you think should replace Playboy.Multiple votes just makes a mockery of the idea.
If you would like to see any of the other channels take the slot,Why not post something in the thread instead of cluttering the poll with multiple votes,I'm sure that dave34 would like an honest example of peoples views.
i would i made it multiple votes so members could pick the to were would like to see the most get on freeview in place of playboy chat tv. i was not also shore that xxXpanded would get a lot of votes but it has so far.

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 17:13 by dave34.)
09-12-2012 17:12
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I voted lots of times because I'm a nice guy Tongue

I also tend to forget that Masti is technically not a "little" channel at all Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
09-12-2012 22:31
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV